Got A question on Semen Tanks

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I think the smallest tank will handle that. Your rep will definitely be the best place to start. Don't buy used.

Not sure where you are, but you may try to locate your ABS rep. They are having a special on the mve xc 20 tanks. This tank will be more than big enough to fit what you are wanting.

Try ABS --every year as western cattle producers get finished with breeding there are used tanks for sale really cheap. Normally, I wouldnt want a used tank, but these were brand new and used only to send semen west to large outfits. by the time you get one it will have been used for 4 months. Just a thought.

edrsimms":kap4w2le said:
Try ABS --every year as western cattle producers get finished with breeding there are used tanks for sale really cheap. Normally, I wouldnt want a used tank, but these were brand new and used only to send semen west to large outfits. by the time you get one it will have been used for 4 months. Just a thought.

And they are certified by ABS to be as good as new. I got my last one 15 years ago from them with no problems

Why not delete this whole thread as the original full of
bsflag.gif
poster has been
bannedsmiley.gif
again.

BTW ,I also agree that you can buy used if they are certified from an accredited supplier..

Latest posts