Got a pony for the daughter.

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
Well got a pony for the 5 soon to b 6 yr old. Now comes all the fun. LOL Hope I done ok. I got a 10 yr old gelding. Seems very good.

Resampled952012-10-289516-20-44954.jpg

Very cute! Do her boots have the lugged soles or are they smooth? If they are lugged (like Fat Babies) she shouldn't use them to ride. They get hung up in the stirrup very easily. Please be sure that the stirrups are wide enough so the her foot has room to slide out.

I bought hooded stirrups for our kids when they were small and now for our grandchildren. You can order them online or at eBay.

I hope that she enjoys it.

chippie":3n0qpxtf said:
Very cute! Do her boots have the lugged soles or are they smooth? If they are lugged (like Fat Babies) she shouldn't use them to ride. They get hung up in the stirrup very easily. Please be sure that the stirrups are wide enough so the her foot has room to slide out.

I bought hooded stirrups for our kids when they were small and now for our grandchildren. You can order them online or at eBay.

I hope that she enjoys it.

First thing I done when I got home was look on E-bay for the stirrups. should be here by the end of the week. I do think they have a little bit of a rough sole . Never thought of that. I was the only one in our family that didnt have a horse for a long time. I still dont have a horse I guess. LOL I will ride one of my familys while she rides her pony. He will cross creeks and trail rides good. I think he is a good one.

Latest posts