got a new horse in our farmer family

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
barb and lakie got a new horse only because jane and i wouldnt let terry get it LOL ( right now we dont have the room at our houses) we all farm together.. so well see her all the time and apparently i gained another job helping lakie break her hummmm how did that happen? LOL any way it was deal you couldnt pass up he got her for 100. she is supposed to be about a yr old sometime this month she has a lot of colt looks still but she is a gentle as a 40 yr old... i cant get over how easy she is to handle no spooks.. they have had her since last sunday .she comes right up to you she doesnt freak out about any thing cars dogs, last night we saddled her.. no prob,, i shook survey ribbon around in ft of her making noise and movement no prob got a couple pic of her what do you think she is?
IM001365.jpg

we took her out of the paddock and turn her loose in the feild that weve been fencing.. it open in the woods but she just ate grass close to us and came when we were ready to take
her back
IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/brownmule/IM001362.jpg[/IMG]

Heck, I will give ya $110 for her and you make $10. :lol:

I had a little Bay Quarter horse that looked a lot like her. My guess is she has a lot of QH in her.

CUZ":3lhf5qaa said:
Is that your crazy neighbor up there in the woods with binoculars? :lol:

Hope you enjoy ya'lls new horse.

Cuz

LOL if she is she'd be trespassing.. plus she'd be to lazy to climb the hill side LOL.. but im sure she was cking us out from her house.. terry, janes hubby was cutting hay on her end of "town" we were baby sitting.. and yeah.. playing w the horse..
we got our day in court next week { tue}. i guess well see if im gonna go in the hog biz then LOL rose

Latest posts