Got a New Calendar

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime

Reaction score
P1000710.jpg

You collect things on your visor? My husband would have a fit if I did that. He doesn't even thing one should use the visor, since it is typically the first thing to wear out inside the truck.

:lol2: That's a '94 Ford and the visor's got a lot of years left on it. I like the chevy visors better though. They have an elastic band that you can keep your insurance card in for instant access at State Patrol roadblocks.

Lammie":2mxq3b1p said:
You collect things on your visor? My husband would have a fit if I did that. He doesn't even thing one should use the visor, since it is typically the first thing to wear out inside the truck.

There are receipts dating back to the Carter administration on my visor.

I like Chevy visors because they have that little extender thingie on the sides for driving home in the sun. I don't have the little elastic band. They are the first thing to wear out anyway. And I hate a droopy headliner.

Lammie":2mvb8nws said:
I like Chevy visors because they have that little extender thingie on the sides for driving home in the sun. I don't have the little elastic band. They are the first thing to wear out anyway. And I hate a droopy headliner.
Ya, droopy is annoying.... :nod:

Lammie":3k6ownoa said:
True about the elastic band wearing out quick. Thank goodness for those little black metalic clips to keep things like your insurance card fastened to it. :D

Lammie[u:1z8n07sj said:
":1z8n07sj]I like Chevy visors[/u] because they have that little extender thingie on the sides for driving home in the sun. I don't have the little elastic band. They are the first thing to wear out anyway. And I hate a droopy headliner.
I like a chevy visor too....... ....mostly because their attached too a chevy

Maybe should get me a calendar? Maybe to late? Maybe wait til next year. :cowboy:

Mnman, you need to be up to date man. PM me your address and I'll send you one U.S. mail. I got extras.

Lammie":2ozdhw1c said:

Droopy head liners are a cheap fix you just buy upholstery twist pins and that will take care of it.

http://joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp;jses ... id=1845991

CKC1586":3n735p1y said:
mnmtranching":3n735p1y said:
Maybe should get me a calendar? Maybe to late? Maybe wait til next year. :cowboy:
I'd be glad to send you a nice Piedmontese calendar....

CKC thanks great!!, ga is sending me one for this year. :clap: I would like a Piedmontese calender to. :nod: Then I will be all set for 2010 :D the 09 calender is only going to be 1 day off, heck :???: That's gonna be close enough. :cowboy:

mnmtranching":3lp9s4c9 said:
CKC1586":3lp9s4c9 said:
mnmtranching":3lp9s4c9 said:
I'd be glad to send you a nice Piedmontese calendar....

CKC thanks great!!, ga is sending me one for this year. :clap: I would like a Piedmontese calender to. :nod: Then I will be all set for 2010 :D the 09 calender is only going to be 1 day off, heck :???: That's gonna be close enough. :cowboy:
pm an address to me and I will get it out to you :nod:

Latest posts