gooseneck

Help Support CattleToday:

eric":2ssx3kca said:
As long as we're on the subject, has anyone ever heard of Ponderosa trailers? They are made in Arkansas and also in Colorado. They have a dealer near me in Denton. They are selling a 16' bumper pull fully enclosed stock trailer for about $3500. I have been looking for a used trailer for a few months now, and have'nt come across anything I'd consider buying yet. The used ones in good shape are pretty pricey, and the used ones under $1500 are pretty used up! I hate to spend $3500 on something I'll probably only use 3-4 times a yr, but at least it should last me a lifetime if taken care of.

On that note, anyone near me have a trailer they want to sell? I am looking for a 16'-20' stock trailer, covered or open makes me no difference. I dont have a gooseneck on any of my trucks, but might be willing to install one if necessary.

Eric,

My brother had a steel 16' Ponderosa gooseneck trailer a couple of years ago. I did not like the quality of the trailer at all. The welds were very poor in my opionion. He only kept the trailer a short time before he traded it in on a aluminum 16' sooner.

We have a 14' CM bumper pull at the ranch. It has been a good trailer and as far as bumper pulls go, I like the quality of CM. I believe they have a place in Oklahoma where you can buy them new pretty cheap. Probably wouldn't be to far for you.

Rumber is rubber and I think plastic bottles mixed up and pressed into mighty sturdy "boards" of various widths and surfaces. We have in our trailer and I also put it in our load out chute and like it very much.

Tough stuff!

Latest posts