Gooseneck Equipment Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

anghere

Reaction score
Hey guy's and gal's, I'm not sure this is the right place but I am looking for a gooseneck equipment trailer. I prefer a deckover with dovetail/ramps. Maybe something in the 20 foot + dovetail or larger.

Maybe some of you in the southeast could keep an eye open for me. I am just looking for a decent deal.

I just bought a 25' recently. I shopped exensively for the best deal with good quality. I ended up with a Circle W. 20' of flat deck with a 5' dove tail. Twin 7000# axles both with brakes. Spare tire mounted on the neckover. The 7000# axles are single tire and not as heavy as many others (twin dually 10000# axles) but it was heavy enough for my 60HP Ford tractor so I went with it.

Sit back and don't get in a hurry. I just bought one like D.R. Cattle's, same specs. Made by Lawrimore, in Falkville, Alabama for 2500.00. a guy hauled his 8N on it one time. Said it scared him driving up on it.It's a 2004 model. You can also look on Ebay, there are some decent priced ones there too.

anghere":14w7nu4o said:
Hey guy's and gal's, I'm not sure this is the right place but I am looking for a gooseneck equipment trailer. I prefer a deckover with dovetail/ramps. Maybe something in the 20 foot + dovetail or larger.

Maybe some of you in the southeast could keep an eye open for me. I am just looking for a decent deal.

Don't know your location, but if you can find a copy of the Fencepost, they have ad's for everything under the sun! Pages and pages of ad's!

Thanks for the replies all. Hey D.R. you are probably close to me. Where did you buy? I am not in a hurry and have been shopping around eBay and Equipment Trader, and Fastline. I almost got one off of eBay but someone sniped me. That one is now relisted for $1000 more than it sold for on eBay.

I will see if I can find Fencepost. Never heard of it. I will also check the others suggested. I have one tractor that weights in at around 7000 with nothing on it. I suspect a 14K would be ok. I would appreciate it if you kept your eyes open for me in FL, GA, SC area if you do see something.

I bought mine from Eli's in Okeechobee, but I bought it brand new. I couldn't find a decent used one for much cheaper in this area. Ended up paying 5K and change. Used hunks of junk are selling for over 3000. Too much construction here for anyone to let go of them.

msscamp":1pe76ooq said:
anghere":1pe76ooq said:

Don't know your location, but if you can find a copy of the Fencepost, they have ad's for everything under the sun! Pages and pages of ad's!

I searched for the fencepost but could only find one in the UK. Do they maybe have a web link to the one in the US?

anghere":3i497yds said:
msscamp":3i497yds said:
anghere":3i497yds said:

I searched for the fencepost but could only find one in the UK. Do they maybe have a web link to the one in the US?

I'll get ahold of one tomorrow and let you know! I found it. The website is http://www.thefencepost.com.