Google Earth

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Just went on Google earth for something to do, as a friend of mine told me it had changed, and put in my Brothers Address, and what a suprise I had he was standing at the doorway, jetwashing his front path. Couldn't believe it it was so clear. They have improved that site since I last took a look.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Been there too and seen the change. Amazing. Everywhere I went it looked like they had dubbed people out somehow or maybe it was just a coincidence.

grannysoo

Reaction score
It's getting either better or worse all the time, depending on your point of view. Some of the pictures they have are just too good. Seems that a lot of local people submit pics of property to google. Either a great tool or a big invasion of privacy.

Lammie

Reaction score
Talking to my son's future inlaws, it seems that Amarillo was putting property tax info inline, complete with a description of the property and a layout of the house. They stopped doing it, as they figured out it might be a great resouce for thieves and rapists.

We uninstalled google earth. It ate up too much memory.

alacattleman

Reaction score
grannysoo":4w4k0udz said:
It's getting either better or worse all the time, depending on your point of view. Some of the pictures they have are just too good. Seems that a lot of local people submit pics of property to google. Either a great tool or a big invasion of privacy.
yep i always look around before i pee off the porch,, now i need too look up

TexasBred

Reaction score
alacattleman":q2payz23 said:
grannysoo":q2payz23 said:
yep i always look around before i pee off the porch,, now i need too look up

bama....I been waving at satellites for years. :wave: :wave:

Latest posts