Goodbye hooknline

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":3s7ab0vg said:
Come on down Greg. Anyone here that wants to there's an open invite. Even if we fill our tags I'm sure I can find a friend that hasn't filled theirs and could use a hand. A lot of people say they want to do it..very few actually do because its an all night deal sometimes. That and its "scary"lol

My neighbor wants to come out Hook ,I'll even pay for the one way ticket . :mrgreen:

One way huh, I think I can arrange that for the right price. It'll even look like an accident

hooknline":227ylbho said:
One way huh, I think I can arrange that for the right price. It'll even look like an accident

The problem with that though, is that he is such a low down dirty rotten despicable scoundrel that the gators would just spit him out if they would even get close to him to begin with. :bang:

Have ate gator before in Dallas , kinda tasted like chicken except a little chewier. Now that I can say I tried it, I will never have to eat it again . :lol:

As far as pics if they are anything like your snake pics, don't bother posting them . :p :hide:

Have ate gator before in Dallas , kinda tasted like chicken except a little chewier. Now that I can say I tried it, I will never have to eat it again .

When I tried it down in Louisianna I thought it was more like halibut or pike an earthy fish taste, than chicken. I quite enjoyed it and wouldn't be opposed to eating it again. I suppose it depends on how it is cooked and by whom, to how the flavour tastes.
I have a great recipe for Cajun Gator, but it is hard to find gator tails here. :cry2:

Its nothing like chicken. It can be chewy, but I find it best fried. I do have a great recipe for it baked though. I haven't finished eating the gator I have left from last year.

I don't think we need to worry about Hook. I think he is smart enough to know which end of the gator has the teeth.....at least until half way through the first case of beer. :lol:

I had it as an appetizer and it was battered in corn meal and fried, served with a side of ranch and a chili sauce.

I also had quite a few tequila paralyzer's that evening as well . 8)

I guess I'm not comin'. I don't want to drive that far by myself, and all my friends just say, "I'm on parole/probation and ain't allowed to leave the state". gs

i wouldve thought all this rain wouldve spread em out some...i aint seen many down here lately but i been working so much i aint seen my wife or son a whole lot lately either

Latest posts