goodby spring-HELLo summer

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Or mabe simmer! 92f today (predicted) same tomorrow. OW,my electric bill! It's only April. :???:

I myself am ready for it. I was getting tired of those cold winds. April can be the coldest month for me because I am wanting the warm weather so badly and it can get pretty darn cold. I say that in the relative sense. It isn't the temps so much as the wind.

I did get out and water everything yesterday. Can't let the garden and the flowers die.

I can wear short sleeves again!!!!

It's beautiful here. All the trees have budded out, the grass is greening up, and you just walk outside and say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

grannysoo":1bjir6zi said:
It's beautiful here. All the trees have budded out, the grass is greening up, and you just walk outside and say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

choo!

These snow white legs aren't making showing for a long while. I don't generally show skin until after Memorial Day. It would blind you.

it hasnt started warming up to bad here yet.they say we might hitt the 80s this week.you wont catch me in shorts.

bigbull338":1pk7w5xb said:
it hasnt started warming up to bad here yet.they say we might hitt the 80s this week.you wont catch me in shorts.

I wear shorts for swimming sometimes fishing and thats about it.The only thing i've got about it being warm is that the day light is lasting to long.I get up at 2:30 am for work get in around 8:00 am and get started in the garage.By the time I get out of there get home and try to get caught up before dark i'm pretty much wore out it not getting dark till late.Do enjoy the warm days though won't be long till we start complaing about it being to hot.

Latest posts