Good visit at Dr

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Well,according to the CT scan,I have no cancer cells in my body!! :shock: :D WOOHOO!!!
However,I still have to spray for weeds(have chemo) every other week--forever! But he said if I want to take a vacation from it for a month or so,that would be all right. :)
I have chemo brain--seems as tho there are pinholes in my mind that I don't know are there until I need the information that should be there :frowns: Kind of like the sanapsis are knocked a bit off center,so the energy that's supposed to flow with no interuption is blocked in some. Today,for a while,I lost nouns! They did come back.

That's great news Peg. Sorry about the chemo and how it is affecting you, but you sound like a tough ole gal and can handle pretty much anything :lol2: . (that is said with love ,not being mean). :)

Your strength and will, are something we all should strive to have.. :heart:

A friend told me I was as flexiable as a rock :shock: Stubborn as a stone. Guess that's a good thing n this.

That is fantastic news!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hopefully, you won't have any more speech issues.

It's something different every day :frowns: One day I'm hitting off on the computer every time I try to scroll.
The next i've got a LISP!! Then I'll blurt out whatever I'm thinking--luckly that's only happened while talking to the cats,and they'll never tell :secret:
Can't blame the spelling on chemo tho,I've never been able to spell :lol2:
Thanks for the good words/thoughts/prayers. :heart: You'll never know how much it means until you need it yourself(God forbid)

Good for you Peg. Don't worry about the brain issues. You're still no stranger than most on here. :banana:

Great news Peg! I look forward to your posts. I may not respond all the time, but I like reading them. Kep on keeping on.

peg4x4":s9fu2u1g said:
Then I'll blurt out whatever I'm thinking--luckly that's only happened while talking to the cats,and they'll never tell :secret:

You should try doing this every day and always blame it on the chemo. People will soon get accustomed to it and it could be lots of fun... :mrgreen:

Glad you're getting better Peg.

Congrats on the news. Chemo all the time sounds like fun. :frowns:

I'm not a doctor, but have you ever looked into some of the natural cures and things. I know naturally raised foods are really amazing in their healing properties. Just a thought.

so glad to hear your cancer is gone.taking the chemo wont be to bad if it keeps you healthy.hang in there peg your doing great.

brandonm_13":1h5u4vej said:
Congrats on the news. Chemo all the time sounds like fun. :frowns:

I'm not a doctor, but have you ever looked into some of the natural cures and things. I know naturally raised foods are really amazing in their healing properties. Just a thought.
At MD Anderson in Houston there are doctors that specialize in the Holistic treatments. They are now included in with the other treatments ,chemo, on my daughter.
Congrats on the good news Peg