Good update on my daughter

Help Support CattleToday:

Shantilly

Reaction score
Had a meeting this morning with her and her clinician. Her attitude as far as her brother and I go hasn't changed much. But her complaints were that she was over whelmed by the school work and bullying going at school and as far as home life, she complained that I was always bugging her about washing dishes and doing her own laundry. That's it. That's my BIG crimes. I am trying to teach her and her brother how to take care of themselves so when they go off into the the world they will know how to take care of themselves. That made me feel good though. And I laughed as well because when i was working long hours and getting maybe 4-6 hrs of sleep a day i would ask, not tell, her and her brother to wash some dishes. Neither did any of them until I got onto them on the 3rd day. And then it was him washing a few glasses and her putting soapy water in them to "soak" .. I did make sure she and her clinician knew I would NOT be apologizing for working and taking care of my family. I was working 8 n 12 hr shifts.. and had to drive 30-40 mins to get to work.. depending on traffic n cops.. mostly cops.. So we will see what happens from here. But she is confused for sure. She doesn't really know what she wants right now. The meds are helping one part and messing with the other cause now she is feeling anxious. But that is supposed to go away once her body gets used to the meds. So keep up the prayers and hopefully when she gets to come home she will feel better about things .. And I already have a few ideas on what she and I could do together that I know she enjoys doing :) .. Super big hugs .. stay warm

That is a good update and good progress forward. Any progress forward, even small, if still progress and better than falling back. Your doing good as a mom and hang in there!

Latest posts