Good Sale Coming Up

Help Support CattleToday:

East Caney

Reaction score
The Ozark and Heart Of America (OHOA) Beefmaster Fall Female Roundup Sale with be held Saturday October 13, 2007 in Tulsa, OK. It will be at the Tulsa Stockyards located at I-44 and 161st.

There will be some foundation beefmaster genetics there as well as other good genetics and cattle. There will be bred heifers there that are 1/2 sisters to the white beefmaster heifer I just posted.

I don't have an interest in the sale other than the fact that I'd like to come home with one or two, money permitting. It's a double-edged sword. I want everyone to know about the sale, but that potentially means luring buyers with more money to spend. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know. I know there will be some great cattle there that are well worth the money. The sale will be at 1:00 PM. Viewing is the Friday afternoon prior and the Saturday morning. Hope to see you there.

EC

Why don't you post this on the "Cattle Sales" page, too? Good luck. Hope you get some good ones.

Frankie":2indwtfw said:
Why don't you post this on the "Cattle Sales" page, too? Good luck. Hope you get some good ones.

Frankie, thanks. With my keen observation skills, I neglected to notice that a "cattle sales" board had even been opened. I'll post there as well. Thanks for the well wishes.