good present I don't think!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
had a good present from one of my cats today, tripped over him and dislocated my shoulder. Right in time for the festivities, it has been put back in place, but the pain and bruising are tremendous, right arm in a sling so am having to do everything with my left hand, so takes a little longer, good job I can use my left hand almost as good as my right.

chrisy":3b7b33ds said:
had a good present from one of my cats today, tripped over him and dislocated my shoulder. Right in time for the festivities, it has been put back in place, but the pain and bruising are tremendous, right arm in a sling so am having to do everything with my left hand, so takes a little longer, good job I can use my left hand almost as good as my right.

Cat=SSS

Cal

While there is no 'right' time for an accident, the festive season is certainly the most wrong time to have one, hope you heal quickly and have a happy and blessed Christmas with your loved ones.

Sorry to hear that Chrisy. Hang in there and why don't you start dismantling that Grolsch(sp?) Christmas Tree might help with the pain. ;-)

Chrisy, sorry about your bad luck. Just thinking about some things that I don't think would be very pleasant to do wrong handed. The first one involved paper.

Sorry to hear it Chrisy! My left hand is useless, I would be in trouble. Dang cat!

Thanks everyone, for your kind thoughts, My Daughter will be cooking Christmas dinner, but hopefully a lot of the pain will be gone by then.

Sorry about your accident Chrissy and hope for a speedy recover.Dislocated shoulder's are painful.
Several years ago had an old mare decided I needed one.

Cal

Sorry about your accident-Is the cat still there :) Have taught mine to move out of the way by steping on them :lol:

SSU No Jake is fine he was not hurt a bit, that's why I am.
Yes he is still here and still loved very much. He came to make peace with me today, he sat on my lap for the first time in about 10 years, his 11.
NO I will not cook him.
1848 He was and still is black, so is my other one my Husband will only have black cats.

Once again thanks for all of you support, I am back to the hospital tomorrow for a check up.

Latest posts