Good Place for a Deer Stand?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime

Reaction score
P1010170.jpg

Looks like a good place for a nice little cabin to spend the weekends at.

I don;t recall the name anymore but that looks just like a meadow I hiked through while fishing in the western Seirra. Right down to the collapsed cabin and the old rock fireplace still standing

dun":16mv1v8j said:
I don;t recall the name anymore but that looks just like a meadow I hiked through while fishing in the western Seirra. Right down to the collapsed cabin and the old rock fireplace still standing

isn't that a dead tree??? maybe not??? idk...that's what I see in the pic sorry if I'm worng.

It's in the western Sierra, true enough. Yosemite Valley. There's a stream just to the right of that meadow called the Merced River that's got a big bunch of large trout swimming around in full view. Beautiful place.

ga. prime":2y2tnddv said:
It's in the western Sierra, true enough. Yosemite Valley. There's a stream just to the right of that meadow called the Merced River that's got a big bunch of large trout swimming around in full view. Beautiful place.

The place I was thinking of is a little west and north of the yosemite valley.

You go huntin with a gun there and them Califorians will stash you away in one of their vacation prisons. :???:

Latest posts