Good or bad?

Help Support CattleToday:

Oh heck.
everybody......
RUN!!!

Global warming is going to melt the ice cap this afternoon and flood all coastal cities and polar bears and seals are going to fall from the skies. The glaciers are all going to melt and destroy everything in their paths. The sky is going to turn black with soot before sunset today, all the fish will be dead before morning, and the water coming from your faucet is going to be at the boiling point. You're safe if you're in the mountains, just make sure your pools are full.

Ohhh, the Humanity, I can't visualize anymore...

TennesseeTuxedo":31y3f3ol said:
Elon Musk is unhappy so pulling out must be a good thing because he's a world class huckster.

I love it when Tesla reports earnings. Seems like Elon Musk makes more & more promises of grandiose stuff while burning through cash like you wouldn't believe. Who are these people buying the stock!?!?!

Millennials seem to think he's God though.

That article was terribly written. More opinions and quotes (probably from tweets) than facts. I hate how your day to day journalist has forgotten to use facts ("Oh Bernie Sander's tweeted a statement, therefore it's a fact"). BLEH.

I mean good riddance. Even if you believed in all that crap (and btw, the world was much warmer when the dinosaurs ruled the world, and the first gas to cause mass extinction was oxygen), if you don't stop China, what's the point.

skyhightree1":1dapneyx said:
M-5":1dapneyx said:
im gonna burn tires in celebration tonight

I celebrate with tire burn parties nightly already :| Give me some suggestions on something else to burn :D

Chairs work great. The 90's ones with cloth everywhere. Nice big black smoke.

greybeard":27nd0p5x said:
Oh heck.
everybody......
RUN!!!

Global warming is going to melt the ice cap this afternoon and flood all coastal cities and polar bears and seals are going to fall from the skies. The glaciers are all going to melt and destroy everything in their paths. The sky is going to turn black with soot before sunset today, all the fish will be dead before morning, and the water coming from your faucet is going to be at the boiling point. You're safe if you're in the mountains, just make sure your pools are full.

Ohhh, the Humanity, I can't visualize anymore...

Calm down just look at your portfolio Wall Street went nuts today

Well as an outsider I don't think it is a bad thing but I would still expect you to act responsibly and do your best for the world but being pinned down to targets is unnecessary and who knows you might even exceed emission reduction targets by doing it in a more flexible way.

Ken

"President Trump has withdrawn the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement. This is momentous. It is ominous. And it throws the future health of the planet into grave doubt." says Dan Rather

It tickles me to no end to watch people blast Trump for not believing in science with one breath then claiming there is no biological difference between men and women in another.

The US will be further ahead - for now.

If that's the goal and it's all we care about, then mission accomplished.

Me personally, I find it hard to believe we're that selfish. But I reckon that's humanity and I reckon that makes me a "snowflake". :D

As an ordained minister with a masters and doctoral level degrees in ministry and a bachelors in engineering, I'm a firm believer in science. And I think we are on the wrong side of "science" on this one.

That said, the US will be further ahead - for now. If that's the goal and it's all we care about, then mission accomplished.

I am now prepared for what will certainly be my annihilation. :tiphat:

angus9259":2djya8gi said:
The US will be further ahead - for now.

If that's the goal and it's all we care about, then mission accomplished.

Me personally, I find it hard to believe we're that selfish. But I reckon that's humanity and I reckon that makes me a "snowflake". :D

As an ordained minister with a masters and doctoral level degrees in ministry and a bachelors in engineering, I'm a firm believer in science. And I think we are on the wrong side of "science" on this one.

That said, the US will be further ahead - for now. If that's the goal and it's all we care about, then mission accomplished.

I am now prepared for what will certainly be my annihilation. :tiphat:

You for one should understand that it's out of our control. It's a hoax always has been always will be.

Remember the hole in the ozone? Global warming, and when that didn't work climate change? Look at the catastrophic oil spills in Valdez AK, and Off Louisiana, everything is back to normal and the scientist were talking up to 200 years. We fish in an area that the scientists call the dead zone, and kill every kingfish we get to the boat. I've seen the scientific data backing up closed fishing areas, trip limits, and EE zones and most are nothing but lies. Stuff has been changing for ever and will continue to do so, weather we like it or not.

Looks like trump doesn;t buy into the One World Order mentality

Latest posts