Good news

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
Our youngest son Josh and his beautiful wife Amy blessed us with our fourth grandchild earlier this evening. It's their second child and came much easier than the first.

Owen James was born at 5:32 this evening and weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz. He has a head of beautiful black hair, just like his Mom and big sister Maddie. Life is good.

VanC":x3tggbzk said:
Our youngest son Josh and his beautiful wife Amy blessed us with our fourth grandchild earlier this evening. It's their second child and came much easier than the first.

Owen James was born at 5:32 this evening and weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz. He has a head of beautiful black hair, just like his Mom and big sister Maddie. Life is good.
Congrats Van
Hope all is well for baby and mom

That is great news. I was just thinking this morning, as my kids and step kids get older, about the prospect of becoming a Grandma some day. I used to balk at the idea, but it now I am kinda looking forward to it. All the joy and none of the labor pains.

That's wonderful, Van. What a big boy! Love the name!

Alice

VanC":34wu8djc said:

Your wealth grows in leaps and bounds - best to the new family member from the old fat guy in the desert.

Give that D-I-L a hug for me.

Bez+

Congrats Van. That puts you one ahead of me. There's nothing like those grand babies!!

Congratulations Van,

Hey......... go ahead and get the "little man" his lifetime sportsman's license while he's still nursing. He will appreciate you everytime he goes hunting and fishing the rest of his life. They're cheap in our state if purchased during the first year.

Enjoy this one and the rest of your grands!

HUS

Thanks everyone. Amy and Owen went home yesterday and all is well. There is one problem looming on the horizon, however. Amy, Amy's parents, and my wife (also Amy) are Packer fans. Josh and I are Bear fans. Things could get interesting as the boy grows up. ;-)

VanC":3pqqc2rt said:
Thanks everyone. Amy and Owen went home yesterday and all is well. There is one problem looming on the horizon, however. Amy, Amy's parents, and my wife (also Amy) are Packer fans. Josh and I are Bear fans. Things could get interesting as the boy grows up. ;-)

Well it could be worse Van..At least you all like football.. ;-)

Glad that all is well, and congrats again Grandpa.. :)

BOY_1_12.gif
0937FA1.gif

nothing better than a baby in the family, God Bless you all....take care...Chris.