Good news for a change...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
My son is getting married. He proposed to his longtime GF yesterday. I have been planning a wedding with her this afternoon and, Joy, it looks like she will be interested in the same chapel as your son's marriage. I am so excited. She is calling the chapel tomorrow. Maybe September???

I needed some good news. They are also buying Dad's house, so that keeps it in the family. Katie is a lovely girl and I am looking forward to having a daughter. Steven graduates in May and Katie already has her license to practice Mortutary Science.

Congratulations ! That's wonderful news. Did you check out their web site for the Chapel. I just loved it there. It was so quite and peaceful. Nothing fancy,but very nice.

Well ~ thats good news to be sure! :clap:
But I was pretty hepped up over the news that Pip returned safe and sound.
And you got rain.
and your spuds were poppin'.

Seems to me you are getting my share of good news..... :help:

A September wedding will be nice for sure. :nod:

Congratulations! While I know it would be tempting I don't think Pip would be an appropriate wedding present though.

Congrats to all Lammie, that is great news. :D

Now I can't stand it, what did Pip do last night? Update pleaseeeeee :nod:

MistyMorning":1zbob1jv said:
Congrats to all Lammie, that is great news. :D

Now I can't stand it, what did Pip do last night? Update pleaseeeeee :nod:

Pip stayed in his pouch mostly because there were about six of Steven's friends there last night watching movies and it was a little loud. He came out to eat and went back to bed. I went to sleep about 11:30, extremely late for me, and I hope he's still in there. In fact, I haven't even gone to see if there are kids still passed out in the living room. Glad I am wearing a robe.

congrats on the future daughter in law.yall will be busy planning a wedding for awhile.

Jogeephus":344hx8wo said:
Congratulations! While I know it would be tempting I don't think Pip would be an appropriate wedding present though.

Don't bet on it... :secret:

Latest posts