good news and bad news

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
entry from my personal log yesterday

Sunday, August 24, 2014 picked up the young bull from Gasser's….clean out trailer….put trailer back together for horse use… cut front yard… worm and fly pour on on the young bull back from Gassers….good news and bad news…the bad news is he showed his butt and wanted to rassle with me and tear up stuff…..good news is we have something now to put in the freezer.....going to grain him sixty days and make an appointment for him at Silver Ridge....bulls with bad attitudes should not show their ass to hungry people.....especially hungry people whose diet does not include any carbs.....meat dairy and veggie is what I live on now....I made a real good crock pot meat loaf today....Marie told me that one was eligible for a repeat....need to write down what I put in it.... :cowboy:

"He ain't much for attitude, but he'll eat good" huh?

I hate it when that happens--the meat loaf thing. I'll make something that comes out perfect, but it was an 'experiment type thing and I didn't note how much of what I put in it and can never quite duplicate it again. :(

greybeard":2bdf1qb7 said:
"He ain't much for attitude, but he'll eat good" huh?

I hate it when that happens--the meat loaf thing. I'll make something that comes out perfect, but it was an 'experiment type thing and I didn't note how much of what I put in it and can never quite duplicate it again. :(

I HAVE WRITTEN IT DOWN THIS MORNING ....
BUT I USUALLY DON'T MEASURE WHEN I AM MAKING IT UP AS I GO ALONG...SO IT IS HARD TO QUANTIFY....
I THINK I CAN COME CLOSE TO THIS ONE AGAIN...
JUST THOUGHT OF SOME STUFF I PUT IN THAT I DID NOT WRITE DOWN....NEED TO GO BACK AND EDIT....

Latest posts