good neighbors

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
i finally got the neighbor to come put the hubb race an bearing on the 7700s front axel an pack it good.an it was 1 boogeer for him to fix.because the old bearing had gotten hot an melted some scoring the shaft.an that caused the new bearing to mess up as we was putting it on an having to take it off to smooth the scoring.neighbor said he messed the bearing so he went to town an replaced it.then when we got it done i tryed to pay him for the job an bearing an he wouldnt take the money.so that means we will take him an his wife out to eat wherever they want to eat.on his way out he grabbed the tire an said he would fix it.i told him i was going to get a new tire.an he said no you dont need 1,im going to fix this 1.i never expected or intended for him to work for nothing but he wouldnt have it any other way.

Good neighbors are few and far between. Had one out today to help with a rear hydraulic issue on the tractor. He works on them for a living, and I asked what I owed him. He did like yours and wouldn't take any money. So I gave him one of the electric belt drice air compressors I had extra. He was happy, I was happy.

thats the way this guy is,when he messed the race an bearing up i knew he was gonna go into town an replace it.an then he wouldnt let me pay him,an i was awwwww man i like to pay my debts.taking them out to eat is the best way to pay him.

larryshoat":14pzcdy2 said:
Good neighbors are a blessing, and it is my goal to be one.

Larry

Now you are spot on mr Shoat! Best way to get a friend is to be one.

Latest posts