Good Luck

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
To all of you that have the BALLS to call it like it is an not let 2 or 3 people that Get off by causing controversy all the time. and to the ones that agree but don't say anything , These snowflakes are ruining what left of our country. Peace and Love.

Goodbye,

M-5

Amazing. I was thinking some very similar thoughts this morning. Husband and I were talking about this very same thing last night, how these days, if a person even looks crooked at another, they are offended and so forth. The worst is when someone gets walloped for doing something "offensive" when they were just making an ordinary statement. :? :(

TennesseeTuxedo":32kn16uf said:
Don't let the door hit ya in the azz on the way out.

Uncalled for TT!

Darryl is over reacting. If you look at the whole ball of wax, it is hilarious.

Peace and contentment, Darryl. You are a talent with your hands and mechanical knowledge that will be missed. I trust you will reconsider.

There are around a dozen hungry hummingbirds buzzing the feeders. Some don't want the others to drink. There are times when 4,5 or 6 sit and drink on each feeder. Then there are times when one little bird buzzes all the feeders.

Bright Raven":3pwj033o said:

Some people enjoy the Jerry Springer show too. Daryl ain't one of those folks.

backhoeboogie":1dpwdsbh said:
Bright Raven":1dpwdsbh said:

Some people enjoy the Jerry Springer show too. Daryl ain't one of those folks.

Fine. If Darryl cannot handle views that are contrary to his, he is doing the right thing. If I reach that stage, I will leave. Probably, unannounced because IMO an announcement is more drama that the offending posts.

No one is entrusted with controlling the content on this forum. No one has an obligation to censor other ideas, opinions, thoughts, etc.

If someone wants to post that Simmentals are the worse breed on the planet, who really cares? It is their privilege. The only boundaries are the rules. I don't think CG8 crossed those. On the contrary, she takes a lot of obscene offenses. For example, Ol'243 made the implication that Fence was getting "freebies" from her.

TN Cattle Man":3bmfjhgz said:
Must have missed something again... What happened??
You missed nothing. Another of those "he said, she said" things, everybody wants to get in the last word and it never ends. Then Boogie comes along talking about friggin' hummingbirds. Gotta refer him to the dementia thread. :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":1sqakpdl said:
Then Boogie comes along talking about friggin' hummingbirds. Gotta refer him to the dementia thread. :lol2: :hide:

I'm telling Mom. You're gonna be in trouble.

If you cant accept that other people ha e different ways and different beliefs then youre gonna have a hard time on here.

Craig Miller":wnh5zfc1 said:
If you cant accept that other people ha e different ways and different beliefs then youre gonna have a hard time on here.

It's not just here. There's crazy people everywhere! And I think their favorite activity is breeding.

If you cross the river before me, leave a good horse on this side.

talltimber":lwtfmel3 said:
Can I use that Bigfoot? I like that. Is that a quote, or is that yours?

Red Steagall poem. Only line I remember. The one where he visits an old cowboy in a nursing home.

M-5 has left us but he will not be forgotten. M-5 was much more to me than a User, he was someone that could fix anything mechanical. When things broke down, and troubles hailed all around, M-5 was there to provide advice on how to fix it.

Throughout my readings here, there were those that would come and go, but M-5 was always there. It was almost as if M-5 had a sixth sense. All you had to do was open Cattle Today and he was there. Sometimes I would come in from feeding the cows, feeling blue, solitary and alone, and M-5 was always there on CT to lift my spirits. This is what M-5 meant to me.

M-5 has been here since I came to CT. The kind of friend that most people only dream of. M-5 was the first to contribute a kind word to beginners or word of wisdom to someone whose cow was ill. He wasn't the type of person to call attention to himself, unless he felt it would help alleviate the tension on the forum.

He also had a remarkable sense of humor, and quick wit, which I found refreshing, as my own sense of humor is somewhat dulled.

I will miss M-5 as we all surely will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts