Good Laugh

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Went to a cattle seminar last night.
It was very interesting and a lot of good info.

What caught us all off guard was when one of the presenters asked who among us had tried tofu.
Only 2 of us raised our hands; myself included.

Response one,"It was totally gross."
My response,"Glue tastes better."

Presenter got a kick out of it.

You're supposed to put some sort of flavor with it. It takes on the flavor and becomes what ever you flavor it with, like crab. Have yawl never eatin those red and white long pieces of "crab" meat? Must come from China 'cause it don't taste like any crab I've ever eatin. :shock:

lavacarancher":2l1m7ayc said:
You're supposed to put some sort of flavor with it. It takes on the flavor and becomes what ever you flavor it with, like crab. Have yawl never eatin those red and white long pieces of "crab" meat? Must come from China 'cause it don't taste like any crab I've ever eatin. :shock:

Hollandaise sauce. My ex MIL made a killer Hollandaise and bought Alaskan King Crab legs. A little harder to get in Indiana. It was to die for.

lavacarancher":2w1u0l3u said:
It's imitation crab you're talking about. Made from Alaskan Pollock- a fish much like tofu, pollock is mild and tasteless which makes it ideal for adding imitation crab flavor and forming into imitation crab legs. It's nutritious and actually not bad in a seafood salad.

ga.prime":kke7urqt said:
lavacarancher":kke7urqt said:
It's imitation crab you're talking about. Made from Alaskan Pollock- a fish much like tofu, pollock is mild and tasteless which makes it ideal for adding imitation crab flavor and forming into imitation crab legs. It's nutritious and actually not bad in a seafood salad.
Crab Sticks as they used to be called...I like then in salad or with a little tartar sauce, not that I can have them anymore.

Latest posts