Good in the world / Thank You

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
While I was driving behind the hearse in my loved ones funeral procession I realized there is still good in the world as we passed cars and met cars they pulled over and those with hats took them off and put it over their hearts. It was also good to see one of the C.T. members that isn't on here much but is a good friend come down and meet me at the funeral home. There is plenty of good folks left and its a good feeling I just wish the world would focus more on good than bad but that doesn't make ratings on the news. Thanks everyone for your condolences and the PM's and texts. I am adjusting to my new normal life as the days go by and appreciate the support that the C.T. family has given. :tiphat:

Never met in person yet, but if there is anything that I can do to help, ask and I will see if it can be done. Yes there are many good people here, and I too always try to be respectful of anyone elses' grief. It is a ray of love that comes through, to stop for just a minute to respect another's passing. God bless you and your family.

farmerjan":rgnkxm6i said:
Never met in person yet, but if there is anything that I can do to help, ask and I will see if it can be done. Yes there are many good people here, and I too always try to be respectful of anyone elses' grief. It is a ray of love that comes through, to stop for just a minute to respect another's passing. God bless you and your family.

Thanks I appreciate it.

I'm sorry for your loss. If I may ask, who did you lose? If it was discussed here in another thread I'm afraid I missed it.

And you're right about good people in the world. They seem to be more prominent in situations like that (or maybe for some reason we notice more). See this Discussion I started a few months ago on the same subject: http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111618&p=1453081#p1453081

Sky... Very sorry for what you are going through. Yes, there are a lot of good people left in this world!! Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything... At the very least, I will keep you and your family in my Prayers.

Brian

Rafter S":1qkw4juj said:
I'm sorry for your loss. If I may ask, who did you lose? If it was discussed here in another thread I'm afraid I missed it.

And you're right about good people in the world. They seem to be more prominent in situations like that (or maybe for some reason we notice more). See this Discussion I started a few months ago on the same subject: http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111618&p=1453081#p1453081

With reservations, I will respond as Sky might be unavailable.

His grandmother who was very close to him.

Latest posts