Good day today!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Last load of hay we need to mess with this year in and off-loaded: DONE! Put chicken wire over the 2nd planting of cukes to protect from rabbits: DONE! Tomatoes?: LOOK GOOD SO FAR. Laundry: DONE! Dinner: PLANNED/COOKING. Cattle grazing, watered and happy: DONE. IRRIGATION: Working. Not bad for sleeping in late on Sunday! :)

Kathie in Thorp":38q7lk18 said:
Last load of hay we need to mess with this year in and off-loaded: DONE! Put chicken wire over the 2nd planting of cukes to protect from rabbits: DONE! Tomatoes?: LOOK GOOD SO FAR. Laundry: DONE! Dinner: PLANNED/COOKING. Cattle grazing, watered and happy: DONE. IRRIGATION: Working. Not bad for sleeping in late on Sunday! :)

Good for you. Nothing better than that feeling of accomplishment you get after a hard day.

Sounds about like my day. Installed a water softner on a new well system, 4 bathroom sink fixtures, a kitchen sink fixture, 2 toilet guts, fed the cows, fed the pigs, drank my share of beer and got a sunburn. And I'm no plumber! lol

Hooknline, you didn't go fishing ?!?!? We will probably go visit the other side of the fam in MO in the Fall -- I can't be there without getting in a day or two of cat-fishing (and at least one night of dirt-track racing).

Have several big projects planned for "soon." Don't anticipate sleeping in much over the next few weekends. Happy Summer, everyone!!!

Latest posts