Gonna have to acclimate

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":92574ieq said:
ALACOWMAN":92574ieq said:
Tallassee Alabamee ,,26 degrees...

Try a load of #6's
My drawers would be loaded...me and my son had one run us in the truck few years back... He was a big as that one... He was known close by as the old man.. Should have been lucky old man,never had a gun when Id see him..

Shoot, as cold as it is, you ought to be able to catch him by hand.

Cottonmouth ? I've seen snakes in November in Tennessee. Never heard of one in 26 degrees though.

In the strip mines and log woods I have seen snakes uncovered from their den when the snow was on. Lay them beside the fire until they warm up good and start moving. Then throw them back out in the snow.

Anyone had a chance to see the alligator with his nose above ice. Article said that that is the way they survive in cold icey weather.

Years ago We were swimming in the river near by... My cousin a big ol gal..always wore a sweat shirt and cut offs when she swam..came up outa the water with one hanging by its fangs on her shirt..got it loose with some beating and screaming..party was over after that...

We were fishing in the marsh at Sea Rim in November. I saw the biggest cotton mouths come out of the reeds. And it was cold. I took a picture and sent it to my sister. Told her it was the biggest snakes i'd ever seen. she commented that she couldn't tell how big they were from the picture. I commented back saying, If I say its a big azz snake, its big. ...lol....I had never seen a snake there although I know they are there. These mofos were just swimming out in the middle of the marsh lakes. We sometimes kayak there, but after seeing them and the alligator that chased our lures to the boat, I think i'll pass on the kayak there since we have a boat......

i had a albino rattler that thick but 8' long cross in front of me on the quad a few years back.

Latest posts