gonna be a great uncle

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well my neice called today an told her grandma that she was gonna have a baby.she is due to calve oct 4th unless dr changes the date.guess ill have to go get him/her a toy tractor.will have to put a baby carry rack on the 4 wheeler.so i can take the baby to the pasture to see the cows.been years since theres been a baby underfoot.

thanks but i feel i maybe to old to tote this 1 to cow sales.like i did with its momma aunt an uncles.

That is wonderful news bigbull.. I wish your niece a very smooth pregnancy and delivery.. :tiphat:

Any particular hopes at to which sex you are to be a great uncle to,,niece or nephew ???

well i want a lil bull calf.esp since his 1st christmas present is gonna be a toy tractor.neice wants a lil heifer calf.dont know what her hubby wants tho.i can tote bull calves with me easier.

Heifers tote just as easy as bulls. I'm happy for you. I became a Great Aunt several years ago. It made me feel old... I hope everythig goes okay.

Congratulations bigbull, bull or heifer as long as it's healthy, you'll have a lot of fun .

Larry

bigbull338":3rwpqkt0 said:
well i want a lil bull calf.esp since his 1st christmas present is gonna be a toy tractor.neice wants a lil heifer calf.dont know what her hubby wants tho.i can tote bull calves with me easier.

Girls like tractors too!!! Well I do anyways :D Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Bigbull, I can tell you first hand, "My three year old Grand Daughter loves to ride the Tractor with PawPaw".
Tom.

thanks all regardless of what the baby is.its going tobe spoiled rotten when it gets to come to the farm.the sadd thing is they live in houston.so we wont get to see the baby much.i just hope it dont take after its momma.she bawled from birth till she was 1.an yes i want a healthy baby.

bigbull338":3cyvkj91 said:
thanks all regardless of what the baby is.its going tobe spoiled rotten when it gets to come to the farm.the sadd thing is they live in houston.so we wont get to see the baby much.i just hope it dont take after its momma.she bawled from birth till she was 1.an yes i want a healthy baby.

Congrats to you bigbull! I too am a "great" it's almost as much fun as being a Grandparent I'm thinking. :D

well i know that kid will have big christmases an break my hipp pocket.an its been 21yrs since we had a baby around.

Congratulations Bigbull hope all goes well for your niece....I had my first great nephew 7 years ago from one of my brothers sons, and there is another one on the way, from my other brothers son. will be ready in March.

thanks i just had a funny thought today.i was thinking what if she had twins.now that id like.she had twin aunts on her moms side.

Latest posts