Gone Fishin'

Help Support CattleToday:

that sucks. you should have sold the cricket for big money. the record for crickets is 19.

on that same note, whenever i use 19lb crickets i only catch fingerlings. the smaller crickets are what catch the big ones. i think youre pulling our corks.

Beefy":1w65excd said:
on that same note, whenever i use 19lb crickets i only catch fingerlings. the smaller crickets are what catch the big ones. i think youre pulling our corks.
I was looking for small crickets. Could'nt find a one. I crossed my neighbors fence, and thought I'd have better luck over there. He has 58' Chevy Apache truck just sitting rotting away,in a fence row, when I suddenly heard a noise. It was 4 big crickets with the 20 pounder rolling up the window to try and keep me from catching him.You know who won.

Crowderfarms":2c0bw5v3 said:
I was looking for small crickets. Could'nt find a one. I crossed my neighbors fence, and thought I'd have better luck over there. He has 58' Chevy Apache truck just sitting rotting away,in a fence row, when I suddenly heard a noise. It was 4 big crickets with the 20 pounder rolling up the window to try and keep me from catching him.You know who won.

Wow! a 58 foot Chevy Apache truck and 20 pound crickets. are you sure youre not in texas? The best way to catch a big cricket like that is to challenge it to a danceoff.

ctlbaron":19j21p6r said:
Crowder, I ain't touching a 20lb cricket. Did he catch the fish in his teeth? :lol:
He used the chirp method. Caught the Bass while he fiddled a tune. Biggest problem was getting the Cricket out of the truck. Had to threaten him with a Butane "Cricket" Lighter. Works everytime.