Gone Fishin (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
I didnt even get a single bite all day long!
Picture1177.jpg

What's that green material all over the ground? You all have green dirt down that way?

dun

beefy, that is a very nice looking set up you have there on the water. i bet you really enjoy it.

jt

Nice pics, great set up. Those calves sure can be nosy and get into everything. I've got a flat bed trailer that's parked under a shed and my calves get up on it all the time and just stand around and look out at you. I guess they think they're up on a stage. :)

Sidney- Good one!

Dun- are you making fun of my grass? thats astroturf, we put it down when the hurricanes washed away everything. dont tell the cows.

Rustler, i caught one taking a nap out under the covered part of the dock one day. no camera of course.

Beefy, looks like you are living on my dream place. Thats what I see in these photos. Beautiful place. What kind of fish you got in there.

thanks.
largemouth bass, bluegill, shellcrackers, speckled perch, redbreasts, grass carp, cats, warmouth, every kind of bream, shiners, mosquito fish, some of everything.

Beefy":2it3yrg7 said:
Dun- are you making fun of my grass? thats astroturf, we put it down when the hurricanes washed away everything. dont tell the cows.

So that's what grass looks like. I thought it was short, brown and widely spaced with dirt.

dun

Dang Beefy, that's quite an assortment of fish for a private lake. All you need now is a few gar and/or maybe some bowfin (grinnel) for a real good fight on light tackle. :lol: Gasper goo might be OK to have as well -- not bad eatin fer a country boy from the south.