Gone - A little information

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":o7s44vkg said:
MistyMorning":o7s44vkg said:
Oh for goodness sakes! This is an internet forum! Keep it in perspective people!
See? This is why I refer to you as the "brains" of our friendship.
Of course we know what title that leaves me.... :pretty:

;-)
I am thinking Angrie that since MM is the brains you must be the HorsesA$$

angie":3iyry6kx said:
MistyMorning":3iyry6kx said:
Forget to shave again? :D
Are you crazy?? Its December :frowns: . I wouldn't ditch this pelt on a dare!
MM
one of these days we are gonna read in the news that someone in Minnysooooooooota killed a female sasquatch only to find out that it was just Angrie with here winter body hair intact
actually she has been looking into waxing and laser hair removal but the last 2 places she went the techs refused to work on her and some just ran screaming from the building when she disrobed

CKC1586":18vmc7rr said:
Jeesh! I gotta get on here more often, looks like I been missin some tangles!!!! Mods getting snarky, huh?!

Kind of inronic when you look who started this thread. And it hasn't disappeared yet.

backhoeboogie":4xne2yyg said:
CKC1586":4xne2yyg said:
Jeesh! I gotta get on here more often, looks like I been missin some tangles!!!! Mods getting snarky, huh?!

Kind of inronic when you look who started this thread. And it hasn't disappeared yet.

Perhaps this thread is part of that new hope and change that we were promised. :roll:

angie":1lmcnvrk said:
(At least they were thoughtful enough to add that I was right and had a brilliant thought process and that Bez+/[Bez] has had his head baked too long in the desert. :nod: )

Yah!!!! Right!!!

You only wish....

Telling tales out of school and waiting for me to find this one - weren't you!

Three lashes with a wet noodle for telling tales out of school.

Took me a while - but I found it - bad girl. :tiphat:

[Bez]

grannysoo":9spmxpez said:
backhoeboogie":9spmxpez said:
CKC1586":9spmxpez said:

Perhaps this thread is part of that new hope and change that we were promised. :roll:

Here come the buzzards. Are you calling them?
:D :D :D

This one should die soon!

It appears management is still working on the issue. The day this thread was started, I had one thread removed with "Deployment" in the Subject. Can you figure out how this thread was removed and whether or not it was an intentional removal? Someone may have posted after the thread and that is why it was removed. Or maybe the software is automatically removing threads? It is rare for Cal's threads to be removed I would think.

HerefordSire":2iuxig2m said:
It appears management is still working on the issue. The day this thread was started, I had one thread removed with "Deployment" in the Subject. Can you figure out how this thread was removed and whether or not it was an intentional removal? Someone may have posted after the thread and that is why it was removed. Or maybe the software is automatically removing threads? It is rare for Cal's threads to be removed I would think.

Well hell, let's just go back to blaming it on the gremlins. The mods haven't done anything since October....... :roll:

Here's antoher John.

We're gonna notify your next of kin,
You're gonna raise the roof until the house falls in.
If you get knocked down get up again,
We ain't a-gonna grieve no more.

Latest posts