Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Reaction score
Golden Corral's Fourth Annual
2004 Military Appreciation Monday
Free dinner to our nation's military, past and present
To show our thanks
Monday Night November 15, 2004 from 5-9PM

Veterans' Day honors our military personnel, past and present, for their willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good. All 400+ Golden Corral restaurants spanning 39 states join together once again to offer these patriots a Free "Thank-you" Dinner Buffet on Monday Night November 15th from 5-9PM.

The offer is based on the honor system, no ID required; members of U.S. Reserves and National Guard are included in this special recognition offer.

Once again the Disabled American Veterans Organization with 2.3 million disabled veterans, their families and survivors, will have members in the restaurants to distribute literature, sign up new members and volunteers, and accept donations in support of the DAV.

An estimated 252,000 veterans attended last year helping this event raise over $241,000 for the DAV

http://www.goldencorral.net/PromoSpec.h ... on%20Night

Im there! Cant pass up a free meal! I've paid for my share of meals at GC, and if they can afford to give these guys a free meal, then they can afford to give one of their loyal customers a free meal also!

eric":3a7892xm said:
Im there! Cant pass up a free meal! I've paid for my share of meals at GC, and if they can afford to give these guys a free meal, then they can afford to give one of their loyal customers a free meal also!

Eric -- are you a veteran? If not, please tell us you were just kidding about intending to snare a freebie at the GC on Vet's day. Just because you are a loyal, paying customer doesn't give you any reason to take unfair advantage of the GC "honor system" on the night they honor our nation's vets. You do have "honor" don't you?

Arnold Ziffle":17kineq4 said:
Just because you are a loyal, paying customer doesn't give you any reason to take unfair advantage of the GC "honor system" on the night they honor our nation's vets. You do have "honor" don't you?

Doesn't sound like it does it Arnold. He mentioned about being a loyal paying GC customer, but nothing about being a veteran of our nations armed forces.

Also mentioned about going there after church. Maybe he needs to be paying attention to the sermons a little closer.

Brad B":3ef17hbd said:
Also mentioned about going there after church. Maybe he needs to be paying attention to the sermons a little closer.
That's a good point, Brad. Lot of the sermons must not sink in very good. We caught him today asking Showmom out:

eric":3ef17hbd said:
txshowmom":3ef17hbd said:
I think I'll eat there tonight.

If I recall, Fridays are steak night at the one by my house!

eric":krb1ya73 said:
You Democrats!

Texan":113lhyhf said:
Brad B":113lhyhf said:
That's a good point, Brad. Lot of the sermons must not sink in very good. We caught him today asking Showmom out:

eric":113lhyhf said:
txshowmom":113lhyhf said:
I think I'll eat there tonight.

If I recall, Fridays are steak night at the one by my house!

WHAT???????

txshowmom":3hyx0v3z said:
WHAT???????
Well Showmom, I was really just kinda joking. ;-) I was willing to write it off as a misunderstanding on my part. That is, until I took a closer look at the evidence. You both disappeared about 3:00 Friday afternoon. You returned Saturday night and that poor boy hasn't made it back by Sunday morning. You think he's okay? :shock:

I can assure you I was NOT with Eric, and if I was then the answer is NO he would not be alright cause I'd kill em :lol: :lol: !

txshowmom":387sha27 said:
I can assure you I was NOT with Eric, and if I was then the answer is NO he would not be alright cause I'd kill em :lol: :lol: !
:D Good answer, Showmom! I don't know about everybody else, but I believe you on both counts! :D :D :D

Texan":1ub599ep said:
txshowmom":1ub599ep said:
:D Good answer, Showmom! I don't know about everybody else, but I believe you on both counts! :D :D :D

I believe you too. With that said, would you go out with him if the price was right? :D :D

OldTex":37noy183 said:
Texan":37noy183 said:
txshowmom":37noy183 said:

I believe you too. With that said, would you go out with him if the price was right? :D :D

Sorry, he's not worth jail time. Try Martha Stwart I hear she's in need of a little cash and shes learning the ins and outs of the prison system.

txshowmom":23ef6p8b said:
Sorry, he's not worth jail time. Try Martha Stwart I hear she's in need of a little cash and shes learning the ins and outs of the prison system.

Martha probaly doesn't want to stay at the X__ hotel any longer than necessary.

Latest posts