Going to be a good year.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok that is two different bucks. I was wondering why there was no snow in the one picture. I thought maybe you had moved it to a camp where you had a tarp up or something and that was a close up picture of the rack.

Well thoes are both nice bucks.

mnmtranching":5ep3ecsk said:
ROCK, the pixs were taken in early Nov [still balmy :shock: ]
You ought to see us in Jan. :oops:

Feeding cows in Jan. :cboy:

p10100112-1.jpg

No thanks, I had to light the heater in my deer blind last year, the temp got down to 35. :lol:

Stepper":33p3qlev said:
Ok that is two different bucks. I was wondering why there was no snow in the one picture. I thought maybe you had moved it to a camp where you had a tarp up or something and that was a close up picture of the rack.

Well thoes are both nice bucks.

Stepper, sent you a pm on a hunting site, check it out 8)

Nice pics! I saw 2 bucks this week that were solid horned - no velvet at all. Seems a little early for that to me.

I got to go on a cull hunt with my Dad on a high fenced ranch. I shot a fallow doe and Dad shot an antelope doe. It was like fishing in a barrel. We drove up the the herd in the truck and the guy said "Take your pick". My Grandpa works on one of those ranches. He feeds the deer. They know the sound of his truck, when he drives up to the feeders they come out of the woodwork and stand around waiting on him to finish filling them. It's pretty awesome to ride with him.

Latest posts