God bless Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

:tiphat: Yeeeee... Hawww!!
I think its why along time ago, I was taught to always flush the toilet twice up here in Oklahoma... Cuz Texas needs the water! ;-)

Remember the Alamo!
(and throw Rick Perry out of the plane...)

Limomike":1yherv6z said:
I think its why along time ago, I was taught to always flush the toilet twice up here in Oklahoma... Cuz Texas needs the water! ;-)

Would you consider flushing three times or even four. Right now your two flushes aren't getting down here. And we could use the water. :D

Bluestem":1somqni2 said:
Limomike":1somqni2 said:

Would you consider flushing three times or even four. Right now your two flushes aren't getting down here. And we could use the water. :D

Sure thing.. with the bunch I have around my place, I am sure we do our share. I do hope you get some rain your way soon.

skyline":3q9my2qw said:
Texas Gal":3q9my2qw said:
Happy Texas Independencd Day! May God continue to bless the great state of Texas and her citizens.

Amen to that. Those were some brave souls who bucked Mexico and declared Independence. I'm very thankful for them. For a quick history lesson...

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/onli ... mjtce.html

Three most important dates to a Texan March 2 Independence Day March 6 the day the Alamo fell and April 21st the Battle of San Jacinto. Looks like we are in for another ruckus with Santa Anna.

Caustic Burno":212kt2pv said:
skyline":212kt2pv said:
Texas Gal":212kt2pv said:
Happy Texas Independencd Day! May God continue to bless the great state of Texas and her citizens.

Amen to that. Those were some brave souls who bucked Mexico and declared Independence. I'm very thankful for them. For a quick history lesson...

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/onli ... mjtce.html

Three most important dates to a Texan March 2 Independence Day March 6 the day the Alamo fell and April 21st the Battle of San Jacinto. Looks like we are in for another ruckus with Santa Anna.

The situation with Mexico is bad news for all of us, but Texas is on the front line.