God Bless America!

Help Support CattleToday:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE

Reaction score
A Mexican drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In Mexico our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink from the same glass twice."

An Iraqi, obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his AK-47 and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, "In Iraq we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either.

The Florida girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer and drinks it, throws her glass into the air, pulls out her gun and shoots the Mexican and the Iraqi, and catches her glass. She says, "In America we have so many illegal Mexicans and Arabs that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.

God Bless America!

Q: Why is it obvious that the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas?

A: If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

Maybe you should stick to pushing your Murray Greys instead of whipping up racial tension with your recent postings.

And go brush your tooth!

Before the fight erupts - let's check the score:

Springer Farms - 1334

Badaxemoo - 73

Bubba and Fergus Lee graduated from A&M and decided to go in together buying and selling cattle.

They bought a big shiney Peterbilt and a 45' possum belly cow wagon and started going to Colorado and buying heifers for $1.00 a pound and bringing the back to Texas where they sold them to area ranchers for $1.00 a pound.

After about six months Bubba told Fergus Lee that they were going broke. Fergus Lee replied "Man I told you we needed to get a bigger trailer...

How's that for racial profiling??????????Z

that was funny, some people need to lighten up and see the funny side of things, and not take the politically correct stuff to far. as a joke is a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NamVet_Farmer44":qlehpfqj said:
Thought it was pretty funny myself, ever heard of a dang joke badaxemoo? :roll:
I don't think that the moo is a very badax

MillIronQH":qsu5y9q4 said:
After about six months Bubba told Fergus Lee that they were going broke. Fergus Lee replied "Man I told you we needed to get a bigger trailer...

Heck, that's just part of the cattle business.

MillIronQH":3a1xnmmh said:
Bubba and Fergus Lee graduated from A&M and decided to go in together buying and selling cattle.

They bought a big shiney Peterbilt and a 45' possum belly cow wagon and started going to Colorado and buying heifers for $1.00 a pound and bringing the back to Texas where they sold them to area ranchers for $1.00 a pound.

I don't get it...but that's ok...

Alice

chrisy":1o8hn0s9 said:
that was funny, some people need to lighten up and see the funny side of things, and not take the politically correct stuff to far. as a joke is a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris,

I've heard worse...or better...depending on who heard it and how it was interpreted...so I wasn't particularly offended. But I have to wonder sometimes...there's already enough hate in this world...why add to it, even with a joke?

Just my 2 cents...

Alice

yea I've heard worse, but no-one is pointing a finger and saying it to a particular one person, so why take offence. It is a joke and should be taken lightly, it was not said to go out there and shoot someone. there will always be hatred in this World, unfortunatly and no amount of jokes will cause more, it is more deep rooted than that. sorry a bit deep but it's just my thoughts.

There is quite a difference in a joke and hatred.

For those who don't remember Senator Quail(a good person) could have very well become president had he taken the attack upon him spelling potatoe wrong...... with a little lighter approach. That's a big message.

There is not an ethnic group or location in this country that has not at one time or the other been the butt of jokes. Often folks that act offended will be the first to cast a joke at others.

A lot of the "ethnic" type of jokes are also regional. Many moons ago when I was in Italy there were tons of Italian jokes that when I returned to the US and was in Milwaukee were all the same except there they were Polish jokes, in Iceland they were Iclandic jokes. Same joke, different ethnic group.

dun

Latest posts