Go COWBOYS go COWBOYS go

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboys finally turned it up enough to win the game.i have to admitt i thought that had lost this one.

Not to rain on the parade, it was an impressive effort.
But..Detroit..almost beat them.
That is a good football team. Still young and vulnerable to the committed opponent. They will win a super bowl eventually, I think. Just not this year. Probably. The gap between the New England Patriots (aka the evil empire) and everyone else is huge. If the Pats should stumble, the Colts (healthy) are still better than the 'boys. If the Detroit Lions can come that close....?

:mad: o.k. John :mad:
Don't rain on our parade :shock:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
How bout our cowboys Angie

they got SO lucky. like jeez. they were behind the whole game. they've gotten lucky the past two games. i think their time has come. ;-)

john250":2ucw8fsr said:
Not to rain on the parade, it was an impressive effort.
But..Detroit..almost beat them.
That is a good football team. Still young and vulnerable to the committed opponent. They will win a super bowl eventually, I think. Just not this year. Probably. The gap between the New England Patriots (aka the evil empire) and everyone else is huge. If the Pats should stumble, the Colts (healthy) are still better than the 'boys. If the Detroit Lions can come that close....?
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes or handgrenades.
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS :cboy:

i differ with you.when you can come from behind like they have an win thats skill.besides your forgetting one thing.theyve been a second half team all year.an their record shows how good they are.

show steer up":gzlh2v1b said:
How bout our cowboys Angie

gotta love 'em SSU ;-)
Vikings played a pretty smooth game themselves today :nod:

When are you Na-sayers going to give it up. Romo and the boys dont ever give up. Not until its time to get on the plane.
May not win the big one but gee whiz theyve allready got the best record o any cowboys team. And what the 2nd best record in the NFL?

Angus/Brangus":148i3sh3 said:
1992 - The Cowboys finished 13 -3 (their best regular season record)

I did say 2nd best record in the NFL. And let me correct the other statement. Best start in Cowboy history. I'll take second best in both categories.

Avalon":fw03j6kl said:
Angus/Brangus":fw03j6kl said:
1992 - The Cowboys finished 13 -3 (their best regular season record)

I did say 2nd best record in the NFL. And let me correct the other statement. Best start in Cowboy history. I'll take second best in both categories.

Those doggone Cowboys don't need to put any more excitement in my life. That nail biter yesterday was just too much.

Latest posts