Go Cats

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
CarolinaPanthers2012.jpg

Yikes. Looking at the stats.

Lindley 16-28 (ok, seen worse ...) 82 yds for a 2.9 avg OUCH!!

Arizona Off. 78 total yards!!!!!!!!!

Yes he did CB.

And after watching that sorry excuse for a playoff game, to think that it's inevitable (according to most experts) that the playoffs are going to be expanded in the very near future? Seems like a team like Arizona slips in every few years ( I could care less what their record was), and oh BTW they lost to a team with a LOSING RECORD :deadhorse:

torogmc81":32he5dr9 said:
Yes he did CB.

And after watching that sorry excuse for a playoff game, to think that it's inevitable (according to most experts) that the playoffs are going to be expanded in the very near future? Seems like a team like Arizona slips in every few years ( I could care less what their record was), and oh BTW they lost to a team with a LOSING RECORD :deadhorse:

Weren't they down to a third or forth (if there is such a thing) string QB?

3rd string.
NFL is hard on QBs.

Houston went thru 3rd string already and had to hire back someone they had fired earlier in the year just to finish the last 2 games of regular season..They have 5 qbs on roster right now--3 of em cripples.

Caustic Burno":3b8tt5hg said:
HDRider":3b8tt5hg said:
ROAR,,,
Baby!

LMAO that was one ugly game. They won I will give them that.
The Cat's will be wall mounts with that kind of play.
They get up against a real QB they are in trouble.
They's good days, and there's bad days. One game at a time. I ain't saying they are going win. I'm just saying I want them to.

HDRider":1bli8es7 said:
Caustic Burno":1bli8es7 said:
HDRider":1bli8es7 said:
ROAR,,,
Baby!

LMAO that was one ugly game. They won I will give them that.
The Cat's will be wall mounts with that kind of play.
They get up against a real QB they are in trouble.
They's good days, and there's bad days. One game at a time. I ain't saying they are going win. I'm just saying I want them to.

My sentiments exactly for my Cowboys. Doubt they'll make it to the Super Bowl but hoping they do!

Latest posts