Go all the way.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok I didn't have time to watch the whole video why do you feel like throwing up?

True Grit Farms":1cd6l2g0 said:
I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.
I thought he was gonna jump off the cliff. That would have been a good ending.

ga.prime":26chy2pu said:
True Grit Farms":26chy2pu said:
I kept waiting for him to say, now is the time snowflake to go into the corner for time out and pull the trigger.
Yes that would of made a statement. Did you see where someone left those dead hogs on the other side of the bridge from you? I hope those dang things aren't showing up again.

True Grit Farms":xza3gih0 said:
ga.prime":xza3gih0 said:
True Grit Farms":xza3gih0 said:
Yes that would of made a statement. Did you see where someone left those dead hogs on the other side of the bridge from you? I hope those dang things aren't showing up again.
Haven't been over bridge in a while, haven't seen the dead hogs. I hope they're not showing up again either. I haven't seen any sign of one in five years or more. Maybe the dumped hogs were some killed in the roundup they had the other weekend where they killed 235 hogs. I think it was in Dooly and surrounding counties.

ga.prime":3dtnp9ay said:
True Grit Farms":3dtnp9ay said:
ga.prime":3dtnp9ay said:
Haven't been over bridge in a while, haven't seen the dead hogs. I hope they're not showing up again either. I haven't seen any sign of one in five years or more. Maybe the dumped hogs were some killed in the roundup they had the other weekend where they killed 235 hogs. I think it was in Dooly and surrounding counties.
There right by Jerry's gate.

Bestoutwest":iqxkzo5q said:
Bigfoot":iqxkzo5q said:
This'll make make you try a little harder
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUKoKQlEC4
You know why that kid is crying? He just ripped his bicep from the insertion site on his humerus. Yes, he hauled that kid across the field, but he'll never be able to lift a beer to his lips with that arm again. Good thing God gave him another!

You are probably right. But how else do you get a football jock to listen unless you hurt him? :nod: