GM Thread got me thinking.........

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo":ctb7lejm said:
HerefordSire":ctb7lejm said:
Jogeephus":ctb7lejm said:
Any of the dark spirits are good with me. May muddle my math some but for heaven's sake keep me away from the clear stuff. The clear stuff is like pouring gas on a fire with me. Leads to extremely bewildering endings. Of course, it is good for figuring out who your true friends are cause they'll be sitting in the cell with you in the morning and instead of a good morning they'll say, "dam that was fun". :lol2:

I agree. Clear spirits disagree with my physical system for some reason. As long as the liquid is not clear, it doesn't affect my system.

I can handle the clear spirits as long as it's the good stuff. I just prefer whiskey above all others. Even that clear "country" whiskey is good when you can find it. :drink:

I have found out I prefer the Wild Turkey 101 taste. The Crown Royal taste is getting old and beginning to taste too mild. I splash both with coke though.

HerefordSire":2mdhtgkz said:
I have found out I prefer the Wild Turkey 101 taste. The Crown Royal taste is getting old and beginning to taste too mild. I splash both with coke though.

Crown just doesn't have enough bite...

Jack is smooth, but has just the right amount of bite for me. I don't splash mine with anything, not even ice :roll: Just keep it in the freezer and it's ready for shooting at anytime.

grannysoo":367vha8h said:
HerefordSire":367vha8h said:

Crown just doesn't have enough bite...

Jack is smooth, but has just the right amount of bite for me. I don't splash mine with anything, not even ice :roll: Just keep it in the freezer and it's ready for shooting at anytime.

I am not a shooter unless it is a kamikazi. Will give amnesia. :mrgreen:

Auburn_Ag":3sr43613 said:
Jogee

I always knew you were a deep thinker. How deep, is yet to be determined. :lol: :lol:
a mile of useless information......and a bottomless pit of thinking.... ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

chrisy":1r7wikwe said:
Auburn_Ag":1r7wikwe said:
Jogee

I always knew you were a deep thinker. How deep, is yet to be determined. :lol: :lol:
a mile of useless information......and a bottomless pit of thinking.... ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Always at your service and only a keystroke away. :D :tiphat:

Latest posts