Glory Be Thanks for Lee

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":89w84vx8 said:
So far two inches in the rain gauge, slow steady rain.
Now this is the perfect kind of tropical storm rain and a little wind.
GLad your getting it CB. I ain't supposed to get diddly squat. Old lee pushed the storms we were supposed to get away from us. :mad:

Caustic Burno":20mxeisc said:
So far two inches in the rain gauge, slow steady rain.
Now this is the perfect kind of tropical storm rain and a little wind.

God has blessed you Caustic. Now I hope he sends some to the rest of Texas and Ok.

glad to hear your getting some rain CB.we got some sprinkles last nite.it sure is nice an cool this morning.

Congratulations CB. I am still hauling water 330 gallons at a time from the well to the cows across the road. They are in the hay field scouring what's there.

It is too dry to plow and I need to plant a bunch of winter grasses. Cedar trees are brown now too. IF someone plows, everything would blow away.

I hear of folks trucking in hay from your area. Have a neighbor who brought in two truckloads out of Beaumont.

backhoeboogie":1jh8dskj said:
Congratulations CB. I am still hauling water 330 gallons at a time from the well to the cows across the road. They are in the hay field scouring what's there.

It is too dry to plow and I need to plant a bunch of winter grasses. Cedar trees are brown now too. IF someone plows, everything would blow away.

I hear of folks trucking in hay from your area. Have a neighbor who brought in two truckloads out of Beaumont.

Lot of hay coming out of Jefferson and Hardin county headed north lot coming out of La. as well semi after semi on Hwy 190 or Hwy 69. I went and looked at my leased field today I should get another cutting. I could have gotten one already had the helicopters not sucked nearly all the water out of the lake fighting a fire a month ago. Enough runoff in the watershed has the creek flowing back into the lake. There was enough rainfall over the area that the aquafer got recharged some as some of the springs are flowing again at reduced rates. Both of the spring feed creeks on my place are running again.

Latest posts