Global warming scientist predicts 20y cooling trend

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04

Reaction score
What happened to global warming?

To confuse the issue even further, last month Mojib Latif, a member of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) says that we may indeed be in a period of cooling worldwide temperatures that could last another 10-20 years.

Professor Latif is based at the Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences at Kiel University in Germany and is one of the world's top climate modellers.

But he makes it clear that he has not become a sceptic; he believes that this cooling will be temporary, before the overwhelming force of man-made global warming reasserts itself.

It has gotten cooler every year since 1998. Whoa, just imagine how COLD it would be without all that CO2 we are pumping into the air! (NOT) Global Warming is a hoax designed to make a few scientists rich and push an anti-American anti-capitalist social policy dream up by some evil enviro-nazis.

perda04":wggj9cy5 said:

To confuse the issue even further, last month Mojib Latif, a member of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) says that we may indeed be in a period of cooling worldwide temperatures that could last another 10-20 years.

Professor Latif is based at the Leibniz Institute of Marine Sciences at Kiel University in Germany and is one of the world's top climate modellers.

But he makes it clear that he has not become a sceptic; he believes that this cooling will be temporary, before the overwhelming force of man-made global warming reasserts itself.

Who is the scientist paid by?

I wonder if algore will take the credit for global cooling or start another alarmist trend.

HerefordSire":2yicdegy said:
perda04":2yicdegy said:

Who is the scientist paid by?
Interesting question.

If it means anything, we have been twenty degrees below normal temps for a chuck of the month and have had one sunny day here so far in October. Not that I'm complaining. It beats ninety degrees by a far shot. I'm loving fall this year!

As people realize "Global Warming" is a scam to trade carbon credits, the Kyoto II tax plan suffers. World government.

Kyoto II

James Sensnbrenner (R-WI), Ranking Republican on the House's Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming (really), issued a warning last week about Kyoto II. The proposal is being tugged by that vast majority of the world, rejecting its constraints, but demanding, at present count, $140 billion per year from U.S. taxpayers in atonement for past, present and future damage from weather which our government now says is our fault. It includes this gem from leading Kyoto free-rider (in perpetuity), major greenhouse gas emitter India:

India's government says that the West owes billions of dollars to developing nations to compensate for climate change. In its submission to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, the Indian government argued that this funding should be a legal obligation that 'cannot be subject to decisions of developed country governments or legislatures.

perda04":2mfki11y said:
As people realize "Global Warming" is a scam to trade carbon credits, the Kyoto II tax plan suffers. World government.

Kyoto II

James Sensnbrenner (R-WI), Ranking Republican on the House's Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming (really), issued a warning last week about Kyoto II. The proposal is being tugged by that vast majority of the world, rejecting its constraints, but demanding, at present count, $140 billion per year from U.S. taxpayers in atonement for past, present and future damage from weather which our government now says is our fault. It includes this gem from leading Kyoto free-rider (in perpetuity), major greenhouse gas emitter India:

India's government says that the West owes billions of dollars to developing nations to compensate for climate change. In its submission to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, the Indian government argued that this funding should be a legal obligation that 'cannot be subject to decisions of developed country governments or legislatures.

All this just makes me wonder who is going to carry the white flag and who is going to hand them our flag and whether it will it be bridges or highways named after these two.

Jogeephus":yaquo2l6 said:
perda04":yaquo2l6 said:

Kyoto II

All this just makes me wonder who is going to carry the white flag and who is going to hand them our flag and whether it will it be bridges or highways named after these two.

Al Gore might could pay the $140B.

Pu-lease! And it's not "global warming" anymore, it's "climate change". So anything that happens, they can still say "told you so!". I am not yet convinced. How can I believe they know what is happening to the weather systems for the entire planet when they can't yet accurately predict whether or not it will rain tomorrow????? Yes, we do need to take better care of our planet. And we are doing that, the world is just not changing as fast as the 'greenies' want. There will be wider use of wind and solar electricity when it becomes more convenient and financially attractive to do so.

dun":3bhypqyl said:
I wonder if algore will take the credit for global cooling or start another alarmist trend.

Is there money in it?

Can he win another Nobel with 1.4 million attached?

Is he the one who invented global warming right after he invented the internet?

Here I go again.. The U.S. Navy whom has been reading ice thickness of the pole cap for at least the last 50 years, saies it is melting....(I know a pretty liberial group, you just can not believe)...No one I mean no one can not see that the caps are melting...That means we are heating up, call it what you want it is happing...You young guys are going to see it frist hand.. good luck to you... I feel for my grand kids, It is ashame what we and I mean (USA) have do to the planet...

alftn":28gwz8fm said:
Here I go again.. The U.S. Navy whom has been reading ice thickness of the pole cap for at least the last 50 years, saies it is melting....(I know a pretty liberial group, you just can not believe)...No one I mean no one can not see that the caps are melting...That means we are heating up, call it what you want it is happing...You young guys are going to see it frist hand.. good luck to you... I feel for my grand kids, It is ashame what we and I mean (USA) have do to the planet...

And this is supposed to be a problem........how???

Ice melts, water freezes, assuming that I had anything to do with either is simply silly.

alftn":olytdm5f said:

Source ? Citation ?

If we are going to make up things, we could talk about buying an NFL team.

alftn":2fmftfkx said:

backhoeboogie":2fmftfkx said:
dun":2fmftfkx said:

Is there money in it?

Can he win another Nobel with 1.4 million attached?

Is he the one who invented global warming right after he invented the internet?

Their it is folks. The smoking gun. It is all Al Gore's fault. If he hadn't invented the internet all theses computers running day and night with their head sinks putting off heat into the atmosphere wouldn't be happening. I mean the automobile has been around a hundred years. The computer only around 50. :???: Got to be Al's fault. :lol2:

Click graphic to enlarge and maximize window for best viewing. Notice the temperature history of earth. Someone is trying to sell you a bill of goods. Did you buy it? Look where were are compared to the little ice age.

All_palaeotemps.png

You can not hide from facts, look on cnn yesterday, the polar caps are melting, then greenland...this is what is happing today...Less see the us coast line has the ability in the next 10 years to go under water...Look at sat. photo you can see the land that has been lost in the past ten years...I hope to God that they and I am wrong but this wait and see is very very scary....National Geo had a great stoey 5 or 6 months ago, did any read it? Great pictures of the Euro country and their glaciers..most have all but gone....of both poles and greenland, sat. photo, hard to not see.....

alftn":2ritnxp6 said:
You can not hide from facts, look on cnn yesterday, the polar caps are melting,

I'll go look at CNN yesterday. Thanks for providing a verifiable source to back up your point.

Latest posts