Global warming revisited

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, I'm not a fan of Al Gore, And I'm inclined to agree with a member that posted that global warming stared right after the last ice age, however many millions of years ago that was.JMO :D :D

Seems Mars is having the same trouble, that is, if you can believe data NASA has recently collected.

With God's plan to cleanse the earth....per scriptures...global warmng may have begun many years ago.

That does not give us a license to hasten it with carless treatment of our environemnt which was provided for us to carve out an existance.

I believe what we are hearing from the scientific community is ...clean up our act.....a voice in the wilderness..so to speak..... or some unpleasant things will be experienced.

Not good.

preston39":wrrc85x2 said:
That does not give us a license to hasten it with carless treatment of our environemnt which was provided for us to carve out an existance.

I believe what we are hearing from the scientific community is ...clean up our act.....a voice in the wilderness..so to speak..... or some unpleasant things will be experienced.

Not good.

I agree completely. However after attending a seminar on this, I was amazed at how much of this is motivated by greed. The so called "greenies" were there in full force and I asked questions and listened. To sum it up in a nutshell, money was their motivating factor and I'm saying this as one who could possibly reap huge financial benefits from this.

The biggest problem we have is a growing population with limited resources. I see no humane solution to this, yet I will, as always, do my part to conserve and practice conservation. The rest, I leave to God's hands and I will not fret or become disillusioned by the smoke and mirrors some are trying to use on us.

"Global Warning"

Brought to us , by the same "Wizards" That came up with "Aerasol cans are going to rip the ozone apart" And let us not forget "Y2K 2000"
I saw a couple of months ago where a Scientist (i'm using that word loosly) was blaming "global Warning" on people not using Aerasol cans as much as they used to , therefore making the Ozone layer stronger and warming the planet.

When you try to reason with a Liberal about anything,You'll never get those minutes back!!!!!!!!!

Saw a book in the store the other day. I can't remember the title but it was 40 ways to save the environment, something like that. I found out that if you only do one thing to save the environment and you want it to have the greatest impact then you should stop eating meat, especially cows. Whatever you do, don't eat a burger! Cows are harder on the environment than anything else according to this book, especially because they take land away from fruits and veggies. This is just what we need.
:roll:

We should not do stupid things, and I don't like people who just don't care about the environment at all. But I also detest those who run around screaming "the sky is falling."

Yes I remember the mega bucks corps spent on Y2K. You also had those with generators and bunkers because Y2K was going to be the end of times. Those bunkers can still serve as storm shelters, so it wasn't a total waste.