Global Warming Conference

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
733005.jpg

I wish some one would step up to the plate and put proof behind the global warming pile of cow pop. But right here is $500,000 if you can prove it is man made. I would think that at least a good university would have clamed this prize by now if it was true.
http://www.ultimateglobalwarmingchallenge.com/

If you look at the facts on the rotation of the earth then you might see a different thought on what is causing it. Look into the part of where the North Pole dose not stay in a constant rotation with the earth. Why else dose the North Star change every year by a constant amount? Do you think that the gravitational pull because the distance changed could cause the North Pole to move?

In 1999 there was a going to be a global warming conference in the city. It was postponed because of bad weather. We hit a total of half an inch of snow that day.

mobgrazer":3iy22fa2 said:
I wish some one would step up to the plate and put proof behind the global warming pile of cow pop. But right here is $500,000 if you can prove it is man made. I would think that at least a good university would have clamed this prize by now if it was true.
http://www.ultimateglobalwarmingchallenge.com/

If you look at the facts on the rotation of the earth then you might see a different thought on what is causing it. Look into the part of where the North Pole dose not stay in a constant rotation with the earth. Why else dose the North Star change every year by a constant amount? Do you think that the gravitational pull because the distance changed could cause the North Pole to move?

In 1999 there was a going to be a global warming conference in the city. It was postponed because of bad weather. We hit a total of half an inch of snow that day.

When people say "science proves" or "all the scientists agree", well get your pitchfork ready because you are going to be moving manure.
The folks pushing smoking bans say that "irrefutable studies PROVE" that second hand smoke is the worst poison in the universe. Yeah, right.

Lammie":3jcrr5ej said:
Is that MM's yard?

What is the deal on here today?! Did you and angie get together and plan this stuff?

Not a bad idea though. I'm doing my darndest to get out of this tax crap and that project looks like fun. :D

Lammie":3tqxml95 said:
Is that MM's yard?
Sure is. MM was complaining about being bored, and I told her she needs to get out and "make" new friends. I think she took me literally. :help:

Latest posts