Glenn Campbell

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE":2d9ncb6x said:
I thought Alacowman was talking about CFPinz

Couldn't imagine having Alzheimer's, I can't remember where I shitlast as it is.

TexasBred":2tplidyj said:
Lammie":2tplidyj said:
I bet it isn't! It's probably the sort of occupation that it's easy to pick up bad habits, for sure.
The one's I use to frequent you could "pick up" almost anything if you weren't careful.

That was mostly because of the Whiskey and Beer I imagine. ;-)

3waycross":38qwttgy said:
TexasBred":38qwttgy said:
Lammie":38qwttgy said:
I bet it isn't! It's probably the sort of occupation that it's easy to pick up bad habits, for sure.
The one's I use to frequent you could "pick up" almost anything if you weren't careful.

That was mostly because of the Whiskey and Beer I imagine. ;-)
I don't "remember" ever over consuming to the point that my judgement would be impaired in the least. :cowboy: :help:

I guess the KEY WORD there would be REMEMBER wouldn't it? :drink: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That ol' Glenn Campbell could flat out play the guitar. I had an eight-track of his Greatest Hits back in the 1970's that included "Classical Gas." I wore that tape out!

Did you know that he was supposedly one of the original Beach Boys?

Love "Wichita Lineman." The melody and the instrumentation have a plaintive beauty that haunts me.
Love "Rhinestone Cowboy." That was popular back when I was having adolescent dreams about being in the rodeo. (Then I discovered that Clydesdales don't make good roping horses and I am too big to ride anything else!)

CowboyBlue":27bb8geq said:
That ol' Glenn Campbell could flat out play the guitar. I had an eight-track of his Greatest Hits back in the 1970's that included "Classical Gas." I wore that tape out!

Did you know that he was supposedly one of the original Beach Boys?

Love "Wichita Lineman." The melody and the instrumentation have a plaintive beauty that haunts me.
Love "Rhinestone Cowboy." That was popular back when I was having adolescent dreams about being in the rodeo. (Then I discovered that Clydesdales don't make good roping horses and I am too big to ride anything else!)
he did play with the beach boys but wasnt a original member...an old friend that help me get into roping had a rope horse king'b that had some draft blood in him. his sire was a Hancock stud . he called him his colt right up till the old horse died :cowboy:

Latest posts