Glasgow Ky.

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
I've been researching as much as possible and a member on here has been helpful also. Anyway, I'm considering taking my group of heifers to Glasgow Ky. Sunday afternoon. I haven't been able to reach them by phone and who knows if I will tomorrow so I'll ask here and maybe y'all know.

1. How does Glasgow Ky. weigh your cattle? When you unload or when they run through the ring. And is it different if you take them on Sunday?

2. What time can you drop off cattle on Sunday?

3. How do they do their commission at Glasgow?

4. Anyone on here been there and if so were you happy?

You want to sell your NEW group of heifers??? Am I reading this right?

shaz":1d4851ia said:
You want to sell your NEW group of heifers??? Am I reading this right?
I think he bought them with intentions of reselling them to make some cash.

They weigh them before they go throug the ring. I took some on Sunday evening awhile back and I took a square bale of hay for them. They put it in with the cattle worked okay I guess. I have been selling at Cambellsville. Seems like I net a little better.

Why would you want to sell heifers? Wouldn't you want to keep them to reproduce and get your herd built up?

GMN

The funny thing is a man from Glasgow Ky. came to look at them and bought em. I don't have enough grass to keep & build a herd so for now I'm running stockers spring to early fall and nothing through the winter.

GMN":2r7rw0zk said:
Angus Cowman":2r7rw0zk said:
GMN":2r7rw0zk said:
Why would you want to sell heifers? Wouldn't you want to keep them to reproduce and get your herd built up?

GMN
Who said they were breeding quality hfrs???

Who said they weren't?
You implied they were with your question

Latest posts