Glad to live in America

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm glad to live in Texas, but the federal govt and it's heavy handed jackbooted :bs: bureaucracy can take a quick jump off a tall bridge as far as I'm concerned.
See sig.

If it weren't for the EPA we wouldn't have pristine navigable streams like this.

We'd be more like China and have this travesty.

1(9).jpg

greybeard":o34n618x said:
I'm glad to live in Texas, but the federal govt and it's heavy handed jackbooted :bs: bureaucracy can take a quick jump off a tall bridge as far as I'm concerned.
See sig.

Aw come on, Grey. Tell us what you really think. :lol:

I bet if we pay 15% more in taxes, China won't have blue green algae in a pond, and will have a 50% reduction in oil pipe breaks.

Out of great curiosity, Hurley, are you for or against using the oil from the Canadian tar sands?

Not kudzu just nasty sludge growing out of that nasty water. 15% increase in taxes is but a modest increase I doubt we'd see any increase in government services.

Jogeephus":2j9k9lfl said:
Me too. Can't be kudzu because China is too nasty for that so its got to be a mountainous algal bloom.
That's the Lijiang River--it's not polluted anywhere near as much as most American rivers are, because it is so far from the big cities. The green stuff is actually small trees that suck moisture out of the porous limestone mountains.
Browse thru the slideshow at the bottom:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_River_(Guangxi)