Glad these are tax write offs

Help Support CattleToday:

Why all the test sky? I've got a friend with some health problems so they keep several for themselves and the kids to take.

Rapid tests are apparently not as accurate with omicron. False negatives for first several days of infection. Supposedly, more accurate if you swab your throat and under the tongue instead of your nasal passage. Theory is that omicron takes hold first in your throat whereas the previous versions start in your nose. Just what I hear.

Rapid tests are apparently not as accurate with omicron. False negatives for first several days of infection. Supposedly, more accurate if you swab your throat and under the tongue instead of your nasal passage. Theory is that omicron takes hold first in your throat whereas the previous versions start in your nose. Just what I hear.
Lol I don't know wife's a RN I'm sure she can answer that I'm not that smart

Hope all goes well for yall. It's ramping up around here again. They closed the school for a week today because of staffing issues. I was thinking we was past all of this.
Wife just got over covid thanks I thought we were past it too

I saw a segment on the local TV news show early this morning where a doctor was answering questions, and one of them was when was the best time to test if you didn't show symptoms. He said about 5 days after the possible exposure.

Why is this thread allowed ?????
it mentions covid....I am really confused over what is allowed on this site!
I mentioned covid yesterday and was blacklisted, censored, moved or whatever you call it.
If you keep squawking and get this thread political odds are good it will get moved

Purchasing covid tests for family and employees and discussing testing methods - why would that not be allowed? There is not a list of topics allowed and not allowed. Generally, specific topics are not the issue. More so it is people and how they approach certain topics and issues and how they choose to express their views. Any topic can become political or controversial if people make it that.

I have been a posting member for only a short time but have been a regular reader of the board about as long as it has existed. In a new situation, I try to hang back a little and observe and get a feel for things before I get out the pot stirring tools. This ain't FB. It is a moderated site that is more tolerant than it has been in the past, but the wheels of justice can turn quickly here. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. But almost always better to not commit the acts that require forgiveness than to find oneself in a situation of needing to ask.

Just as in society, I believe we should be respectful of others and their opinions and show a little kindness. The tone of the forum is set by the members, but ultimately controlled by the owners. Let's not screw it up if we enjoy it.

Last edited:
Buying a healthcare product or it's cost is not in itself, controversial.
He posted a picture of a product and the factual receipt for it. Nothing controversial about that.

Who is predicting another 2 years? I hadn't heard that.

I read it on a news article or some article... I know ya'll don't like links. Haha I did try to find it back to post it, no luck. I have this new break app... may have been on there.

Common sense... think about it.... We are going on 2 years already. Now omicron, Delta, and more variants will keep coming. I'm not a doctor, nor have any medical education, just saying my opinion. I'm actually pretty dumb. We aren't all going to wake up tomorrow and the Covid-19 be blink gone. Correct me if I'm wrong??

Latest posts