Gizmo Angus Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

southernultrablack

Reaction score
Made the trip down to the sale this weekend! Got to put some faces to some names here on the board, and see some very nice cattle! The hospitality was great, and if you didn't already know, Gizmom is very passionate about her cattle. It was a nice trip.

southernultrablack said:
Made the trip down to the sale this weekend! Got to put some faces to some names here on the board, and see some very nice cattle! The hospitality was great, and if you didn't already know, Gizmom is very passionate about her cattle. It was a nice trip.

Bring anything back??

ALACOWMAN said:
southernultrablack said:

Bring anything back??
Had my eye on one of the bred heifers, almost pulled the trigger on her but held off.

Southernultrablacks

It was sure nice meeting you As well I just wish the weather had been better and I didn't realize how tied up I would be the day of the sale. By the end of the day this old girl didn't have anything left but sore bones. For a first time event it went well, we learned a lot and Southernultrablacks can tell you I talked a lot lol. We have been busy since the sale sorting and hauling but at least it wasn't raining. We have to go back to the farm tonight to pull CIDR's and give a shot of GnRH at 7:30. Trying to get timing right we will breed Thursday but also have to pull CIDR's on Thursday on the recips so Thursday will be busy and timing will be essential to success of both groups.

Gizmom