Give those cows a badge

Help Support CattleToday:

I learned petty quick, that if I go out into the pasture at dark to let my cows hear my voice so they'll recognize me. It'll scare the crap out of you to hear them coming at you full speed in the dark :eek:

:hide: noticed at the very end,someone had must have pretty loose fence wire or posts a looonng way apart...

Lol, I just saw It On the news this morning and knew, my CT friends would kick out of it. It did say Seminole County which I know is in Florida but after that no clue. It looks like they may have hit a fence when they wreaked but not certain if it was fence or a ditch. I just got a chuckle out of it, I am sure they needed clean britches when the men in blue met then on the other side of the pasture.

Gizmom

Txpiney":35c50yzi said:
I learned petty quick, that if I go out into the pasture at dark to let my cows hear my voice so they'll recognize me. It'll scare the crap out of you to hear them coming at you full speed in the dark :eek:

Even worse, when one eases up to you in the dark from behind. I have at least one that I'm pretty sure came out of the womb with 'stealth mode' option enabled.

greybeard":cj0rhvx6 said:
Txpiney":cj0rhvx6 said:

Even worse, when one eases up to you in the dark from behind. I have at least one that I'm pretty sure came out of the womb with 'stealth mode' option enabled.
I could see how it could make one soil their self

Hook2.0":316lgxng said:
I got word last night they weren't mine, but next to mine on the other side of the road.
Shouldn't be too hard to figure out if one has a smart phone with gps. From the video:

Those coordinates plugged into Google Earth show this (I typed in what a more zoomed in shot indicated) Zoomed more, the parcel looks like it may have been a citrus grove at one time..neat rows still slightly visible going North to South)

google earth view of the same place

Hook2.0":2in37k6l said:
I'm trying to find out where this was, could have been my cows. I have about the same number on somewhat busy road. They come running like that because they think they're going to get some cubes
My thoughts were, they thought he had some cow crack.

Latest posts