Give me a freaking break Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, that gets me also. But we have not been told this at work only seeing it in news briefs
Son said that they have not been "officially " told yet... but it is being talked about all over the different residencies... he was talking to several on the way to the big 500 cow herd that he helps me test.... I know alot of these guys too... and they are talking about all the guys who are going to be retiring... and the younger ones with less years that have said that they will quit as there are too many other jobs to be found....it will cripple the VDOT residencies... one told son on the phone yesterday, that he will have 3 guys left out of like 14.... 4 are retiring 3 of them had planned to anyway; the rest have said NO to the vaccine....3 are vaccinated, and several of the others have had the covid crap and have natural antibodies and will not take the vaccine......
Son said he will do the testing for now... see how things play out.... but will not take the vaccine either since he had it last year....

To me its not whether I believe in taking the vaccine or not. I took it early on but have reservations now about my decision. To me it's about the government saying I must take it. What happened to the HEPA rules about medical issues? They aren't allowed to ask if I have taken the vaccine I thought. What if they just decide they think I need a malaria vaccine. Or a vaccine to make me sick when I drink. You get the idea. It's them thinking they can decide what's best for me that I dont like.

To me its not whether I believe in taking the vaccine or not. I took it early on but have reservations now about my decision. To me it's about the government saying I must take it. What happened to the HEPA rules about medical issues? They aren't allowed to ask if I have taken the vaccine I thought. What if they just decide they think I need a malaria vaccine. Or a vaccine to make me sick when I drink. You get the idea. It's them thinking they can decide what's best for me that I dont like.
Has that been approved yet?

Add to the insanity... VA a..hole Gov just issued a mandate REQUIRING all State Employees to be vaccinated or submit to weekly testing. My son had the virus last yhear... has had Lyme disease and the doctor does not recommend it.... says he is going to submit to testing for now.... will not get the vaccine....
@kenny thomas will that affect your job???? Driving trailers for delivery is looking better and better.....huh????

Just so they don't bring their crazy VA policies with them. Here in WY we are getting lots of people from CA, WA, CO. We are very concerned that they will bring with them, what they left.
They won't most likely bring what they left.. Those are the typical liberals getting away from radical liberalism...even a pig likes to get out of the wallow now and then..

These lazy @%%%#^^#^%#@ will never work again if they are getting supported... hell I needed help and offered jobs to drag brush 18.00 hr all the jerks that I called said no thanks I make enough sitting at home. This has got to stop..

I'm curious, did these people have jobs before the pandemic? If so, what were the jobs? Maybe they are lile Cousin Eddie from Vacation and just holding out for a management position.

Exactly..... they are not supposed to be able to ask about certain medical issues due to the Hippa act.... it is strictly about the government wanting more control... what you said is exactly right @kenny thomas .....

Minnesota is run by liberals also.
But from what I see they have some common sense left, and the taxes are not near as disasterous... but then I have not studied their situation as much... I was just saying that everything I have heard about Illinois and the financial disaster they are in, might be pushing people into Minn.... maybe Indiana??? Who knows. they might be headed to Texas....

But from what I see they have some common sense left, and the taxes are not near as disasterous... but then I have not studied their situation as much... I was just saying that everything I have heard about Illinois and the financial disaster they are in, might be pushing people into Minn.... maybe Indiana??? Who knows. they might be headed to Texas....
The MN governor is a die-hard liberal. Tried to stop Trump's rally, plus the biggest segment of Somalians in the US are there now. Obama moved them there. People in MN are upset. They have taken over certain areas. We had 2 of them deliver a semi load of mineral to us. They are intimidating people and one of the drivers couldn't speak English. How does he drive a truck? Also we had just watched the movie about Captain Phillips so that made it worse! They unloaded and went on their way, but still, it was startling.
I have heard many of the terrorist cells are in MN.

That's how communist country's like Russia and China rule.

70 years has passed and they haven't developed a vaccine to treat the common cold, no cures for cancer or aids.

But yet they whip up some bull **** vaccine in just a few months that some people have died from taken it. And want to force people to take it !!! Screw them and their Democratic/communists from of government.

You old Sleepy Joe is an idoit an I am sure even his supporters who voted for that can now see that for themselfs. I find it hard to beleave anyone is so stupid that they can't see it.

But in old Sleepy Joes defense he isnt really responsible for all the ignorant decisions that has sent this country into a downward spiral. He is like the monkey on the string that dances for the organ grinder. Dances to whatever tune the organ player plays.

In this case its the all the people/supporters that voted for old Sleepy Joe.

What happened to the HEPA rules about medical issues?
HIPPA only applies to the privacy of Medical records from your providers. The funny thing is, there is no private right of action if your Healthcare provider violates it, you have no right to sue.
The Federal Dept of Health can fine, but that is it. They rarely do anything.

HIPPA only applies to the privacy of Medical records from your providers. The funny thing is, there is no private right of action if your Healthcare provider violates it, you have no right to sue.
The Federal Dept of Health can fine, but that is it. They rarely do anything.
I got told Thursday that I could supply a copy of my Covid vaccination or sign a form saying I wasn't and face weekly testing or face disciplinary action. I folded and sent it in and told them I will be saying goodbye to the job in January. Working 3 jobs plus cattle is about too much.for me anyway.

I got told Thursday that I could supply a copy of my Covid vaccination or sign a form saying I wasn't and face weekly testing or face disciplinary action. I folded and sent it in and told them I will be saying goodbye to the job in January. Working 3 jobs plus cattle is about too much.for me anyway.
Sucks to give in doesn't it!

I would have told them I was saying goodbye in November, no sense missing bear season to work If your leaving anyway!

Latest posts