Give me a freaking break Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm very proud of you also then. But it's an issue of people who have never worked and don't intend to in the future. But in VA they have the numbers. I'm very close to TN and I know lots of people moving there instead of VA because of the crazy stuff here.
Heck all i know is to work hard that's how I was raised.. raised also if a man doesn't work he doesn't eat

Virginia ranks number 7 in the country in wealth and is home to the country's wealthiest county (Loudoun, VA) but also the biggest in-state wealth disparity between its wealthiest and poorest counties. We are one of the poorest counties.

Remember most importantly: they are buying those votes with YOUR money! It is exactly how they keep winning.

Had great hopes for this unknown guy running for governor but pretty sure he beat himself before he got started by bowing out of the debate for what is a pretty chickens#$& reason. Think they should have run Amanda Chase, she is a bit of a loose cannon but at least she is a cannon.

Remember most importantly: they are buying those votes with YOUR money! It is exactly how they keep winning.

Had great hopes for this unknown guy running for governor but pretty sure he beat himself before he got started by bowing out of the debate for what is a pretty chickens#$& reason. Think they should have run Amanda Chase, she is a bit of a loose cannon but at least she is a cannon.
I totally agree. I can't even tell you the Republicans candidate but I know the democrat candidate and he has it won by a huge margin I'm guessing. Worst thing is he was in there just 4 years ago

Not sure how he got the gig but that was a huge mistake not to face him on the debate stage. Hopefully Terry will be a useless deadbeat this round as well. Maybe some of the delegate seats can be regained and give us some glimmer of hope.

You all are right about Governor Lee, our gun laws, available jobs and all the folks moving in. The flip side is that we are afraid that all these migrants are going to bring some of the things that they are trying to move away from with them and ruin our way of life! They are also driving real estate prices through the roof, it is getting to the point that local folks can't afford to live here.

Sad times isnt it. I have a 16 year old boy who left his landscaping job on Friday because the boss is an unorganized asshat, we through a resume together and sent it to a more well known company on Sunday while sitting on a hay rack in the middle of the field- worst thing I have ever thrown down on a hiring site- got his interview call on Monday and was hired for 15.50 an hire with 401k and winter work in MN for $20.00 an hour. At 16- proud mama right here! The workers are out there y'all just need to keep diggin!
Please tell your motivated 16 year-old son he has my upmost respect for his willingness to get out there and make a difference in not only his life, but the lives of the costumers that he helps.

Whenever you remove a old carpet it is amazing at the dirt that is on the floor that got through the rug

Yes sir. I have pulled up enough old carpet to know I hate the 🤬 and hate doing that job. 🤣 I like it even better when it has wonderful smells under the old carpet along with dog, cat, ect pee and poop stains. Yummy yummy! 😝🤣🤭🤮 Bahahahaha! Of course I'm joking! It's a good time but I can find alot more things that are more fun. 😅🤣😂

Local tim hortons (chain coffee shop) can't get people to work here either, it's drive through only right now because of it
Shoot I would but I'd drink all the coffee get fired go to jail for theft. 😆

for the most part you can look at individual states finances and see that the red states are in better shape. Why people can't see that is beyond me.
The liberals will argue that to the death. They think the blue states support the red states and the sheep believe the lies.

I'm very proud of you also then. But it's an issue of people who have never worked and don't intend to in the future. But in VA they have the numbers. I'm very close to TN and I know lots of people moving there instead of VA because of the crazy stuff here.
Just so they don't bring their crazy VA policies with them. Here in WY we are getting lots of people from CA, WA, CO. We are very concerned that they will bring with them, what they left.

Add to the insanity... VA a..hole Gov just issued a mandate REQUIRING all State Employees to be vaccinated or submit to weekly testing. My son had the virus last yhear... has had Lyme disease and the doctor does not recommend it.... says he is going to submit to testing for now.... will not get the vaccine....
@kenny thomas will that affect your job???? Driving trailers for delivery is looking better and better.....huh????

Add to the insanity... VA a..hole Gov just issued a mandate REQUIRING all State Employees to be vaccinated or submit to weekly testing. My son had the virus last yhear... has had Lyme disease and the doctor does not recommend it.... says he is going to submit to testing for now.... will not get the vaccine....
@kenny thomas will that affect your job???? Driving trailers for delivery is looking better and better.....huh????
Yep, that gets me also. But we have not been told this at work only seeing it in news briefs

You all are right about Governor Lee, our gun laws, available jobs and all the folks moving in. The flip side is that we are afraid that all these migrants are going to bring some of the things that they are trying to move away from with them and ruin our way of life!
A nearby sleepy little town has had so many 'mover inners' in the last ten years
it has more than doubled in size and I seldom recognize anyone there these days.
Two weeks ago it had its' first murder in its' 150 yr history. Sherriff's department says it appears to have been a targeted crime, but few details have been released.

Latest posts