Give me a freaking break Virginia

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
These lazy @%%%#^^#^%#@ will never work again if they are getting supported... hell I needed help and offered jobs to drag brush 18.00 hr all the jerks that I called said no thanks I make enough sitting at home. This has got to stop..

Virginia Democrats are moving to restart state-level eviction protections one month after allowing them to lapse.

It's not going to stop. The more they give, the more votes they get, so they keep the people voting them in so the stupid people keep getting more. There is no common sense to realize that it can't keep up without the inflation going up... then the gov't will say that the "poor people" need more.... and the vicious cycle/circle continues. This is the way the inflation will go through the roof, and yes, the middle class will disappear and the homeowner/landowner will lose, as ownership of property will become something the average decent person will not be able to afford anymore.

There are so many lazy indolent people now.... and the honest hardworking person who used to take pride and responsibility for themselves and want to improve their "lot in life" is the one who will pay the price in the long run.

I would be afraid to have rental property now.... with the freezes on evictions and stuff...and the talk of re-instating it at the state level; once someone gets into a place, you will never get paid your rent, or be able to get them out. It is really getting worse and worse.

I know the feeling. I've been trying to get someone to lay some carpet. If I talk to them once they never return a text or a call. I'm about to become a carpet layer!!
If it's for a rental you should consider LVP, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring. Very durable.

I agree I'd go to a flooring store get that click lock vinyl plank flooring. Looks alot better than carpet. I hate carpet. It's nasty really if you think about it. Anybody that has had wood floors knows how dirty they get imagine all that dirt gets in carpet. Just my opinion. I feel like I breath better with wood floors. Least dust and all the carpet holds. Plus doesn't stain like carpet. If somebody wants carpet they could always add an area rug.
I like hotels with the vinyl floors or tile better too. Ya'll know they rarely ever clean the hotel carpet floors. 🤢🤮 Just imagine how many nasty feet have walked on them. At least vinyl and tile you can tell if they mopped. Yes I get grossed out really easy. Some people don't wash their feet or their butt. 😬 I'm not even sure if they wipe their butt they are so lazy.

Sad times isnt it. I have a 16 year old boy who left his landscaping job on Friday because the boss is an unorganized asshat, we through a resume together and sent it to a more well known company on Sunday while sitting on a hay rack in the middle of the field- worst thing I have ever thrown down on a hiring site- got his interview call on Monday and was hired for 15.50 an hire with 401k and winter work in MN for $20.00 an hour. At 16- proud mama right here! The workers are out there y'all just need to keep diggin!

We have plenty of handouts, around here a lot of people have it figured out to not have to work a job. I counted 13 Amish buggies at a get together last Sunday as all have settled near by so there are a few working people left.

Last edited:

I agree I'd go to a flooring store get that click lock vinyl plank flooring. Looks alot better than carpet. I hate carpet. It's nasty really if you think about it. Anybody that has had wood floors knows how dirty they get imagine all that dirt gets in carpet. Just my opinion. I feel like I breath better with wood floors. Least dust and all the carpet holds. Plus doesn't stain like carpet. If somebody wants carpet they could always add an area rug.
I like hotels with the vinyl floors or tile better too. Ya'll know they rarely ever clean the hotel carpet floors. 🤢🤮 Just imagine how many nasty feet have walked on them. At least vinyl and tile you can tell if they mopped. Yes I get grossed out really easy. Some people don't wash their feet or their butt. 😬 I'm not even sure if they wipe their butt they are so lazy.
Whenever you remove a old carpet it is amazing at the dirt that is on the floor that got through the rug

These lazy @%%%#^^#^%#@ will never work again if they are getting supported... hell I needed help and offered jobs to drag brush 18.00 hr all the jerks that I called said no thanks I make enough sitting at home. This has got to stop..

Virginia Democrats are moving to restart state-level eviction protections one month after allowing them to lapse.
Let's see, who voted them in? It wasn't me, jltrent, farmerjan, cfpinz, smokinM. Do you know who. The city people and the deadbeats that never worked anyway was a big part of it. And another governor election is coming up soon and it will be the same group.

It's not going to stop. The more they give, the more votes they get, so they keep the people voting them in so the stupid people keep getting more. There is no common sense to realize that it can't keep up without the inflation going up... then the gov't will say that the "poor people" need more.... and the vicious cycle/circle continues. This is the way the inflation will go through the roof, and yes, the middle class will disappear and the homeowner/landowner will lose, as ownership of property will become something the average decent person will not be able to afford anymore.

There are so many lazy indolent people now.... and the honest hardworking person who used to take pride and responsibility for themselves and want to improve their "lot in life" is the one who will pay the price in the long run.

I would be afraid to have rental property now.... with the freezes on evictions and stuff...and the talk of re-instating it at the state level; once someone gets into a place, you will never get paid your rent, or be able to get them out. It is really getting worse a

Let's see, who voted them in? It wasn't me, jltrent, farmerjan, cfpinz, smokinM. Do you know who. The city people and the deadbeats that never worked anyway was a big part of it. And another governor election is coming up soon and it will be the same group.
I didn't vote those fools in either... Its hard to beat someone who is buying votes.

Local tim hortons (chain coffee shop) can't get people to work here either, it's drive through only right now because of it

I didn't vote those fools in either... Its hard to beat someone who is buying votes.
I'm very proud of you also then. But it's an issue of people who have never worked and don't intend to in the future. But in VA they have the numbers. I'm very close to TN and I know lots of people moving there instead of VA because of the crazy stuff here.

@kenny thomas ... one more reason I am wanting to get my knees done, and the work on the house done... as I might be considering a move out of VA too.... we will never win in this state anymore with the DC idiots moving into the "countryside" and the ones in the cities that simply outvote us by sheer numbers....

Latest posts