Girls Are Good Help on a Working Ranch!

Help Support CattleToday:

I think women are great to work for...I help a older lady now an d theres nothing she cant to.. Great tractor operater too. and good cook.

I have 2 little girls now myself and they love their "moo-moo's" they go to bed asking about them and wake up asking about them it is the best entertainment in the world to ride with daddy while he feeds up.

My wife is the toughest woman I have ever met. I have seen her thrown from a 16 hh QH, I have seen show calves take off with her in tow, she will put up hay without complaint, and will "cowboy" up when any project needs to be tackled. She is currently trying to start a Sheland Pony under saddle and some of the colorful words she can chain together when that pony gets stubborn would make a sailor blush. She is a top hand!

My wife is more help than most anyone I ever knew She is also better identifiying which cow is which. I think it is a woman thing but I couldn't do it without her.

:clap:

I'm proud that all three of my daughters are hired out as ranch hands this year. I supported them (I'm a single mom) working on a ranch before I got my degree.

And, just an aside, I never had a boss or their neighbors that gave me any guff for being a woman like I hear some gals in other jobs complain about. I'm proud of our ag people.

marimus":3vnh5tq9 said:
Drumming up some hits for your website again?

Is that what this is?I must say I am trying to figure out the trick or the tip myself.So your explanation does make sense as the web site offered makes none.

hillsdown":3ecdlfl1 said:
marimus":3ecdlfl1 said:
Drumming up some hits for your website again?

Is that what this is?I must say I am trying to figure out the trick or the tip myself.So your explanation does make sense as the web site offered makes none.

Ranchwife2006 used to do this fairly often, but was warned off.

She starts a new post, linking to her website, and then you never hear from her again.

I guess she's back to her old tricks again.

well my dad is a vet tech and his receptionest always brings he rdaughter to work. she is 10 and can carry a 60 lbs hay bale and she can doctor pigs like no other

Moocow11":3v6dleg8 said:
Well my dad is a vet tech. and his receptionist always brings her daughter to work.She is 10 and can carry a 60 lb hay bale and she can doctor pigs like no other.

Karlton no one is disputing the fact that females are exceptional especially with animals.The point is what does this have to do with the enclosed link/blog.Nothing!!!!!!!

hillsdown":l31tqzxw said:
Moocow11":l31tqzxw said:
Well my dad is a vet tech. and his receptionist always brings her daughter to work.She is 10 and can carry a 60 lb hay bale and she can doctor pigs like no other.

Karlton no one is disputing the fact that females are exceptional especially with animals.The point is what does this have to do with the enclosed link/blog.Nothing!!!!!!!

Looks like you had the same kind of day I did. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you.

I am not excited Moocow as I am one of the exceptional ;-) .And as far as your Dad's receptionists' daughter that makes even a 12 year old boy sound pathetic.

hillsdown":3je6cxoi said:
I am not excited Moocow as I am one of the exceptional ;-) .And as far as your Dad's receptionists' daughter that makes even a 12 year old boy sound pathetic.
12 year old boy?? heck, that makes some of the 15/16 year old boys in my class pathetic. (city slickers :roll: )

cattleluvr18":18ptkoij said:
hillsdown":18ptkoij said:
12 year old boy?? heck, that makes some of the 15/16 year old boys in my class pathetic. (city slickers :roll: )
she makes josh look pathetic. :D

Latest posts